Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One - New Co-op Platformer Coming 10/18/11 From Insomniac NC

FYI, I was at the new Walmart in Sprignfield PA and they had it in stock already. I didn't try to buy it but it was in stock at the store as of yesterday.

Okay, so anyone played this game? I started yesterday and love it! The online pass is an overboard though, new copies have the code on the back of the instruction booklet. The co-op portion of the game is very very neat.

I haven't tried online co-op yet, but will do it after I beat the game or something. The only negative thing I have with this game is that the cut-scenes can't be skipped! WHAT GIVES?!?! I don't mind watching it the first time, but if I have to go back to get collectibles and what not, I don't want to see them again and again :whistle2:( Does anyone know how to skip them? The game doesn't have save points, but rather remembers the characters stat... You can select any areas you have beaten before with the latest stat. Perhaps one of the cheats is to skip cut-scenes? Can someone list the "cheats?" I'm just curious what they are...

I was trying to do the B2G1 free for Batman, Dark Souls, and Disgaea 4... but all my Best Buys were sold out of Disgaea.. as was my Toys R Us.

So, I have all-for-one in the plastic... I'm not sure if i want to open it up or just try and exchange it for Disgaea 4 if more come in at some point. I really enjoyed the R&C games on the PS2 - the online multiplayer was absurdly fun and I had a blast. They really took some steps back with the franchise with the PS3 games, though since they stripped out a ton of features from the PS2 versions (extra weapons from previous games, online)

The online multi is just cooperative in the campaign in All-for-one right? Or is there a proper deathmatch mode?

I don't think there's a deathmatch mode, it's all co-op from my experience... Perhaps something you unlock ? I strongly recommend this game for anyone just want pure fun. Single player mode is not bad at all either, the AI is not dumb at all (co-op AI).

This is sitting sealed on my coffee table. I finished the main campaign in Arkham City last night and I'm trying to decide if i want to spend some more time cleaning it up.

I was really excited about this when it was announced, but now I'm thinking it'll be hard to get 4 people sitting around to play it.

Wow, you finished B:AC already? Man, I'm not even going to touch it until a GotY edition comes out. You can play All 4 One by yourself, the AI co-op is pretty smart. With four players, you can unleash all sort of mayhem... It's all about team work, all for one!

Just got the game and thoroughly enjoying it. Does anyone know though how to sign into separate PSN profiles for off-line co-op? I remember Insomniac saying that all couch co-op players can still earn trophies on their respective PSN profiles, but I can't figure out how to do it!

Does anyone want to play co-op? My PSN is SuperPhillip, and I play as Ratchet.
I'm wanting to go for the 1 million bolt trophy. Please send me a message with CAG in the title.

i got this game till monday. looking to get those co-op trophies outta the way if anyone is interested. serpentor, did you plat this game yet?

wow! 20$... not bad... i been wanting to getthis game for along time (so me and the gf and her lil bro can play together)

damn.... bad week to be broke, lol

Finally had some time to play it and I enjoyed it quite a bit. PM if anyone want to play (I have a mic but I don't use it because I think PS3's chat system is abysmal. Nor do I think this game requires talking)

bread's done
Back