Ratchet & Clank All for One FREE -Avatars, PSN Home Hats, Theme- DLC

tumbenhaur

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I just received a newsletter saying to register for free goodies on the Ratchet & Clank official site.
http://www.ratchetandclank.com/

I selected country as USA, then clicked Register near the top-right corner, entered my info, and then the website displayed a code for 4 PSN Home Hats, 4 PSN Avatars, and 1 Static Theme.

Enjoy, I don't know if there is a limit on the number of codes!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice just did this

*edit*

code didn't work for me either. i assume it something to do with sony's side.

also got a resistance code yesterday and didn't work. was told it was a sony side issue

Did the code redeem properly for you guys? I get "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"

This wasn't the DLC I was expecting when I saw what game it was about, but still really cool to get. I am a big R&C fan after all. I got the code, but haven't used it yet since everyone seems to be getting errors.

Thanks tumbenhaur!

[quote name='hellmutt']Did the code redeem properly for you guys? I get "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid"[/QUOTE]

My code worked this time. I think we are a go.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']entered mine worked too! avatars are great and not sucky :D thread title should be changed though to free avatars and theme[/QUOTE]

I have updated the title to be a bit clearer, if it needs more fixing let me know :)

[quote name='tumbenhaur']I have updated the title to be a bit clearer, if it needs more fixing let me know :)[/QUOTE]

I think it's more than good enough :D

The avatars are awesome btw, using the Dr. Nefarious one right now!

These are some sweet avatars. I can't decide which one to use. Guess it's Ratchet for now. Thanks again OP.

got the code, but didnt work.

Are you guys waiting a while before inputting?

Also, anyones not work at first and then work later on?

bread's done
Back