Ratchet & Clank freebies

Cthulhu8u

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Register at the Ratchet and Clank page and get four free avatars, a theme and some PS Home items. This is to promote the upcoming R&C: All 4 One game coming out this October.

http://ratchetandclank.com

If you watch the video after registering, you get some bonus items, but I'm not sure if they're the same as the registration items since they seem to be the same things (free avatars, theme, and PS Home items).

Although it's been mentioned by NamPaehc in the R&C thread in the PS3 forum, I know many in the Canada forums don't venture out that far.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8713794&postcount=36

They appear to be different.

The registration code says you get hats for PS Home, the video one says shirts.

The avatars and theme may be the same though

They are different. The first has hats (more like half helmets), 4 avatars, and a theme. The second has shirts, 4 different avatars, and a different theme.

Why is it posted in this forum though? It is neither Canada exclusive nor a "deal" (as in these items were never charged for). If you've checked the Freebies forum, you'd find at least 2 threads detailing what this is and how to get it.

[quote name='Andami']They are different. The first has hats (more like half helmets), 4 avatars, and a theme. The second has shirts, 4 different avatars, and a different theme.

Why is it posted in this forum though? It is neither Canada exclusive nor a "deal" (as in these items were never charged for). If you've checked the Freebies forum, you'd find at least 2 threads detailing what this is and how to get it.[/QUOTE]

Um, he explained right in his post why he mentioned it here; some people really only pay attention to the Canada forums on CAG.

[quote name='Derfel']Um, he explained right in his post why he mentioned it here; some people really only pay attention to the Canada forums on CAG.[/QUOTE]

I would be one of those individuals, and I'd like to thank the OP for posting this with us in mind!

Thanks OP! Would never have found this otherwise.

EDIT: My code from registering doesn't seem to be working.

EDIT: My code from watching the video seems to be working though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zornag']I would be one of those individuals, and I'd like to thank the OP for posting this with us in mind![/QUOTE]

I am also one of those individuals. Thanks broski!

is there a reason this thing is saying i haven't entered the code correctly?

just not working..

[quote name='neozion']is there a reason this thing is saying i haven't entered the code correctly?

just not working..[/QUOTE]

Same problem here. What's weird is one of them works and one doesn't. *shrug*

Oh good I'm not the only one then. The 2nd code worked fine, but the first one didn't. I was killing myself rearranging the letters I wrote down, thinking I copied it out wrong.
Andami, I wasn't aware this was posted (twice?) in the freebies forum. I don't venture there myself since most codes/freebies don't work in Canada. I only saw it in the PS3 forum after I found it online myself.

To everyone else - you're welcome!

It's quite possible that they have ran out of codes for registering and that they are reusing old ones as I, nor anyone else in the other threads before this one mentioned codes not working.

Yeah, use the U.S. option.

I didn't know about the code for registering but seeing as its not working according to some people I won't bother with that one.

Both of mine worked fine as well.

I think there's a third way to get a code somewhere, as the avatars/themes are labeled as I and III. What happened to II?

bread's done
Back