Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault vita codes?

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!
Supposedly when you bought FFA for PS3 you got a free code for the Vita version. Turns out the Vita version is supposed to be a horrible port of a questionable game anyway, but still...

Well, the Vita version has been out since the end of May, and...Amazon still hasn't shipped my code. They claimed I'd also get a code for Deadlocked for PS3, but I haven't gotten that either.

Has anyone received their codes yet, or know anything more?

It's not a code. It's a "Disc Benefit" you have on the disc of FFA for the PS3 version. If you put the disc in, under games, you should see "Disc Benefits." Redeem it and then go to the PSN Store, and both FFA for the Vita and Deadlocked should be free.

It's not a code. It's a "Disc Benefit" you have on the disc of FFA for the PS3 version. If you put the disc in, under games, you should see "Disc Benefits." Redeem it and then go to the PSN Store, and both FFA for the Vita and Deadlocked should be free.
Oh awesome! Thanks for explaining it-the emails I've gotten from Amazon made it sound like they were going to email me codes at some point.

Thanks much!

bread's done
Back