Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time $14.99 Amazon

Worth 15 dollars for sure. I played the death out of that game and it is close to being my first platinum on ps3.

[quote name='Amblix']Already in the amazon Black Friday/Cyber Monday thread, deal has been active for quite a while now.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I figured it must have been posted somewhere just couldn't find the thread. Mods please close this one.

I've never understood NOT buying such a discounted great game because it comes in a different case. You're not playing the case. To each their own though, I wish they would have matched Wal Mart's website at $10 even though it was a mistake. Would have been epic.

[quote name='hustletron']I've never understood NOT buying such a discounted great game because it comes in a different case. You're not playing the case. To each their own though, I wish they would have matched Wal Mart's website at $10 even though it was a mistake. Would have been epic.[/QUOTE]
I want this game so bad, and have been watching it for price drops like a hawk.

The red case is the only reason I didn't buy this. I know that's crazy, but that's just how it is.

[quote name='hustletron']I've never understood NOT buying such a discounted great game because it comes in a different case. You're not playing the case. To each their own though, I wish they would have matched Wal Mart's website at $10 even though it was a mistake. Would have been epic.[/QUOTE]

If I have a chance to get a game for the same price in a non-red case, I will. I would think most people would, wouldn't they?

I got Motorstorm on clearance over a year back for $5 and while it was in a red case, it was $5! I just prefer my collection to look consistent, I know I'm one of those OCD people haha.

[quote name='DANIEL']is this version better than tools of destruction?[/QUOTE]

from what I've heard, its way better. Probably the best in series. I've played ToD and will say that I enjoyed Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal more.

Is it worth grabbing if you've never played a R&C game or do you need to play TOD and Quest for Booty to get the entire experience?

[quote name='motuza']Is it worth grabbing if you've never played a R&C game or do you need to play TOD and Quest for Booty to get the entire experience?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Well, you should at least play ToD first.

As for which is better, I actually enjoyed ToD more as it was much funnier IMO. Gameplay wise I'd say they're about the same, except for the space sequences in CiT are way better than those found in ToD.

would get this but I've already got 4 new games from BF on top of the about 10 games i have from this year I need to play. Can we please have a 1 month break for new releases, sales, and school / work so I can catch up?

I got it on walmart.com for $11.57 shipped the other day and i agree about the cases not getting a game over the color is stupid as shit. I guess Dead space and GTAIV are bad games since i have the greatest hits version.

[quote name='Chemosh013']would get this but I've already got 4 new games from BF on top of the about 10 games i have from this year I need to play. Can we please have a 1 month break for new releases, sales, and school / work so I can catch up?[/QUOTE]

Do you know how lame I am that even after getting over dbz like 10 years ago, I still wish the hyperbolic time chamber was real? I'd want to go in and just game my ass off to catch up to current releases.

Didn't notice this in the BF thread, I have my 15$ credit from ACB, guess I'm using it on this. I got to the last boss on tools of destruction before my ps3 stopped working, with my new console I can finally finish that one and move onto this..

[quote name='needler420']I got it on walmart.com for $11.57 shipped the other day and i agree about the cases not getting a game over the color is stupid as shit. I guess Dead space and GTAIV are bad games since i have the greatest hits version.[/QUOTE]

No, the games are still good. They just look like shit next to the normal colored games on your game shelf ;)

[quote name='Vortextk']Do you know how lame I am that even after getting over dbz like 10 years ago, I still wish the hyperbolic time chamber was real? I'd want to go in and just game my ass off to catch up to current releases.[/QUOTE]

amen to that.

Well I'm screwed, bought it at gamestop.com for $19+ after taxes & shipping.
It already shipped in a day, so I can't cancel it!!!!! :mad:

Never again, I will never buy anything at gamestop ever no matter what the deal!

[quote name='WTFer']Well I'm screwed, bought it at gamestop.com for $19+ after taxes & shipping.

Never again, I will never buy anything at gamestop ever no matter what the deal![/QUOTE]

Smartest shit I've read on these boards in a while.

[quote name='WTFer']Well I'm screwed, bought it at gamestop.com for $19+ after taxes & shipping.

Never again, I will never buy anything at gamestop ever no matter what the deal![/QUOTE]

well to be fair, gamestop did have it for $15 on black friday, one of the very very few actual deals they had. i bought it there almost a whole 24 hours before amazon even changed their price. lol i have a small gamestop less then a minute from my house, got their right at 5am and there was a whopping..5 people in line in front of me, so it wasn't even inconvenient for me.

bread's done
Back