Ratchet & Clank Future may be released sooner?

gorgonzola238

CAGiversary!
I'm borrowing this from another messageboard I post at, but I thought a few would be interested here.

A link to the playstation blog says that Ratchet and Clank might come out next week instead of the 30th. Here's a snip:

As frequent Playstation.Blog readers will remember, about two weeks back we announced Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction had gone gold and would ship to stores Oct 30th. Well, due to some unexpected quickness at the factory, a vast majority of retailers have already received the game. With that, some retailers are choosing to release the game next week instead of waiting until the 30th, which we are all too happy to allow :). Official launch date remains October 30, but for those who can’t wait to use your trigger fingers on the Tornado Launcher (or any other weapon in Ratchet’s arsenal), check with your local game retailer next week.

Source:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/10/18/ratchet-clank-future-tools-of-destruction-coming-sooner/

You know I was at a GR here in KC on Monday and I swore I saw a R/C insert sticking out of a box behind the counter. I figured they got the game and were just waiting it out...will be interesting to see if they release it.

You know what would have been a cool idea for this game..if you could get a bonus for having all the previous Ratchet save files on your hard drive, like the older Ratchet games had. I think that would be a neat thing for all the Ratchet players.

This is the best PS3 news ever :) I think this is the first must- buy game for PS3

PS - blackout I love your avatar.. Married with Children for life!

bread's done
Back