Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty

darkclawsofchaos

CAGiversary!
Any deals like discounted PSN cards (checked ebay and only Xbox live points and cards were discounted, in fact PSN tended to be $5 more + shipping)? Cheap imports ($15 if there is a disk/manual with reasonable shipping)? Temp PSN sales coming up (missed the $10 sale, will there be another)?

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Any deals like discounted PSN cards (checked ebay and only Xbox live points and cards were discounted, in fact PSN tended to be $5 more + shipping)? Cheap imports ($15 if there is a disk/manual with reasonable shipping)? Temp PSN sales coming up (missed the $10 sale, will there be another)?[/QUOTE]

What?? When was it $10? I've been watching for that...

[quote name='leshrac55']What?? When was it $10? I've been watching for that...[/QUOTE]

It was on sale for one week back towards the end of March.

[quote name='pacifickarma']What?[/QUOTE]

I want Quest for Booty cheap, digital or physical. I really want a physical copy but would settle for digital. I tried goozex, but the que is long

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']I want Quest for Booty cheap, digital or physical. I really want a physical copy but would settle for digital. I tried goozex, but the que is long[/QUOTE]

Quest for Booty doesnt hasnt a physical copy. Its only digital.

[quote name='gamer4432']Quest for Booty doesnt hasnt a physical copy. Its only digital.[/QUOTE]
Quest for Booty has a physical copy, because I owned it, beat it, and just sold it on Ebay last week. Awesome looking, and in English.

[quote name='ricoraney']Quest for Booty has a physical copy, because I owned it, beat it, and just sold it on Ebay last week. Awesome looking, and in English.[/QUOTE]

Too clarify, it had a physical copy in Asia and Europe. It wasn't released in the U.S. for whatever reason. Thank you wikipedia!

bread's done
Back