Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction $15.99 Newegg

this game was $14.99 on amazon all last week, but i guess this is still a good deal if for some reason you completely missed that deal

[quote name='hle078']actually, that was "a crack in time" that was on sale on amazon.

sorry op! good deal[/QUOTE]
Which ones the newer one?

[quote name='jagdeep820']Which ones the newer one?[/QUOTE]

A Crack in Time. I personally just discovered this series recently and played through Tools of Destruction. It's a highly entertaining game with unique weapons and powerups as well as some good platforming. It's pretty polished as an early PS3 title besides the gratuitous use of Sixaxis. Definitely recommended. I'll be starting Quest for Booty and then Crack in Time next.

Not to start this issue AGAIN...but I'd like to order it though I'm afraid of getting red box'd!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thegame85']Not to start this issue AGAIN...but I'd like to order it but I'm afraid of getting red box'd![/QUOTE]

This games been red-boxed for a long time now, but on the bright side its still got the double sided insert so it'll look good if you replace the case with a clear one.

Is it worth buyin' ToD if I already have ACiT? I mean I played the demo, but I wanna know if I'm really missin' out on anything. I also have the first three games on PS2 as well. Just never got around to ToD for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back