Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

Luriden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
694 (100%)
I'm new to the R&C series, about to finish ToD and want to start this. I see it's available for download but I'd prefer to have the UK disc since it exists. Any good deals on this? I see it on this site for roughly the same price as the download on PSN, but I'm not too familiar with the site or how reliable they are. It popped up on Google's shopping search if that makes any difference:

http://www.727game.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=450

It's a downloadable on disc. You won't really find any deals on it. If you can manage to pay $15 to have ship it to you then it's worth it. Otherwise, download it. The game isn't long enough to justify buying a physical copy really.

Yeah, the game is very short. I think it can be completed in less than 4 hours. You're better off sticking with a download copy, or gamesharing with someone that got it free when it was a Welcome Back offer (like me).

I thought I read somewhere about Sony cracking down on people gamesharing. At least I know some people got banned for it. Is it natural selection?

Actually, I just checked a text document I have with a bunch of gameshare accounts saved and I have one that includes this game. Not sure if it works anymore since it's been awhile and I think most of the passwords got changed without notifying the rest of the account owners when Sony required the change.

bread's done
Back