Rate the Avatar Above You Vol. 2!!!

[quote name='Supernothing']Not sure exactly what it is, predator in a cloak? Looks cool though,

7/10[/quote]

Its a jedi man... a jedi

[quote name='Monsta Mack']7/10 Homeless and Drunk black guy?[/quote]

How dare you say that about the Godfather of Soul!!!! Its james brown dude.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']7/10 Homeless and Drunk black guy?[/quote]

Blasphemy! It's Ric James, bitch!

Monsta Mack, what did the five fingers say to the face?

SLAP!

BigDirty.
Your one to talk about blurry avatars. Well, I can't recognize it, but it's green, so that nets you a 6. Oh, and according w/ my deal w/ myself, after hearing a Rick James reference for the 4,123,584,841,235 time I will walk unto traffic blindfolded

[quote name='Ericnmel99'][quote name='Monsta Mack']7/10 Homeless and Drunk black guy?[/quote]

How dare you say that about the Godfather of Soul!!!! Its james brown dude.[/quote]

My bad.

7/10

[quote name='ElfAngel7']BigDirty.
Your one to talk about blurry avatars. Well, I can't recognize it, but it's green, so that nets you a 6. Oh, and according w/ my deal w/ myself, after hearing a Rick James reference for the 4,123,584,841,235 time I will walk unto traffic blindfolded[/quote]

Actually, mine is a reduced version of a chalk/charcoal stylized picture that goes with the color scheme of my old website. And I don't expect many people to recognize it, since it is me....

[quote name='Derwood43']DM, 7/10

Looks like they have some big swords. Would have like to have seen it in color. Just my opinion.[/quote]

It's the Logo from Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1) Defenetely a sleeper hit, and probally my favorite PS1 games...

[quote name='snotknocker']I'll give it a 3/10 cause I have no clue who that is. What's a bavis?[/quote]

You don't have to know who it is... it's just got class, 'zazz even. Think "Yoknapatawpha."

I don't know what a bavis is either, but people say that's what I am, and others are called the same quite frequently.

You're the first to ask.

Mr. Burns doing his Hanibal Lecter -Looking at you through the plexiglass- imitation......very nice.

I give it an 8 out of 10. The light blue background needs to be changed.

I have new guidlines for picking a 'good' avatar. I scroll msgs alot and for me the 'best' avatar is the one that is recognizable while page scrolling.. SO for page 1.. Sneak Penquin easily gets the award for best avatar cause without reading his sig it catches my eye,even while scrolling.

I give the Mr. Burns a 3/10 for being on this page three times already. Too much yellow! MY EYES... MY EYES! Oh the horror!

Raaaaa. Me like football! 9/10. =)

Dangit. beat me. That dude looks like the guy from SF3 - But I can't really tell... ambiguity brings down the rating a lil. But still, don't wanna mess w/ him. =) 7/10

the person with Kefka gets a 10/10 because he's my fav. final fantasy villain ever.

an 11/10 would've been given out though, had the actual avatar consisted of the actual concept art or sprite for Kefka, but beggars can't be chosers. :p

[quote name='cag1000']1000000 out of 10

Westsiiiiiiidddddddeeee[/quote]

LOL 9 ur avatar is kinda unclear but it still looks phat

[quote name='Tennisjon2002'][quote name='cag1000']1000000 out of 10

Westsiiiiiiidddddddeeee[/quote]

LOL 9 ur avatar is kinda unclear but it still looks phat[/quote]

Isn't that from the "Whatcha Want?" video?

I agree with it being p-hat. I'll give it a 7/10 b/c it's good quality, but that song kinda grates and now I've got it in my head.

zewone.. don't recall your old one off the top of my head.. but I really like your new one.

Edit: I'm really not digging the dancing dude.. one more vote to switch back and I'm running back to Monty.

Yes, Ex-cellent Monty is back.

I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children

alongx---give ya a 6.5 (just not sure who that is)

bread's done
Back