Raving Rabbids Travel in Time $10 (amazon)

Awesome price. I have the first three games, and the previous one hasn't even been played more than once. (It's only really fun w/ multiple people, and my wife has been too busy to play.)

[quote name='rpgfan']Is this a joke? How can such game exist? :barfs:[/QUOTE]

You should see the 3DS version.

[quote name='rpgfan']Is this a joke? How can such game exist? :barfs:[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how can such game exists. :roll:

Have you ever played any of the raving rabbids games? They're surprisingly fun. Kids get a real kick out of them. I am seriously considering this one. thanks op.

Sorry, not everything can be a 60 hour rpg.

thanx, finally dusted off the wii (since a year ago?!?!) and got the flingsmash bundle yesterday. So now I can get some of these cheap motion+ games. Thanx OP

I got that game for $2.99 from the Langers Juice promo last year. It was a great deal when the game just came out for like $50.

I haven't played this one, but my 5yo enjoys the others in the series. Controls kinda suck. That is frustrating at any age. Stories are funny. The games are short. Worth it for 10.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm not sure how can such game exists. :roll:

Have you ever played any of the raving rabbids games? They're surprisingly fun. Kids get a real kick out of them. I am seriously considering this one. thanks op.

Sorry, not everything can be a 60 hour rpg.[/QUOTE]

I have the first one, and I find it to be quite enjoyable, albeit very casual; and there's nothing wrong with that, despite what the trolls might say.

Also, while I can't comment on this version, I can say that the original had some excellent slap-stick humor.

In for one. Great price. Thanks OP.
I really enjoyed the first two on Wii. I haven't played Go Home yet. I think there may have been one other that I have but haven't opened yet either. LOL.

I got this from the Langers deal a while back but I can definitely recommended this one for 10$, it's a blast if you have a couple people playing the multiplayer.

[quote name='rpgfan']^::looks at avatar and username::^ That explains it lol
I don't intend to play dull video games.[/QUOTE]

What if I told you that there were random encounters, long periods of pointless grinding, and a battle system that basically has you repeat the same actions over and over again in each fight? GOTY?

[quote name='doodofdoods']what if i told you that there were random encounters, long periods of pointless grinding, and a battle system that basically has you repeat the same actions over and over again in each fight? Goty?[/quote]
lol.

I managed to order one before it sold out. After this I'll own all of the Raving Rabbids Wii games except Rabbids Go Home. Should I be embarrassed?

[quote name='jaide']I managed to order one before it sold out. After this I'll own all of the Raving Rabbids Wii games except Rabbids Go Home. Should I be embarrassed?[/QUOTE]

I believe Rabbids Go Home is like a platformer whereas 1/2/TV Party/Travel in Time are mini-games/party-games. So at least you're consistent?

I could be wrong.

[quote name='eau']I got that game for $2.99 from the Langers Juice promo last year. It was a great deal when the game just came out for like $50.[/QUOTE]

Same here. My wife and I played it with the kids for a day or two, but the kids lost interest. It wasn't as fun as the first three, and the loading times were terrible. We ended up selling it on Amazon and pulled $35 after shipping and fees. :D

bread's done
Back