Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii) $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of Langers Juice

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Get Raving Rabbids in Time for Wii for $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of any Langers brand juice. Credit to Rhinoboy at SD. If you have a Smart & Final near you they may be selling Langers Juice for a dollar a bottle.

here's a link to the mail in rebate form:
http://langers.com/Rabbids/Rabbid_rebate.html

- Allow 12 weeks for delivery
- Limit One per household
- Buying, selling, trading, or reproducing the UPCs is prohibited

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='super_dawn']I would do this.....but I've never seen this brand of juice.[/QUOTE]
Me either. I dont know if it's regional maybe?

WTF is langer's juice. I buy juice regularly, so I won't mind picking up a cupboard full of juice for a nearly free game. But I have no idea where to find this brand of juice.

EDIT: I checked Amazon but the prices are ridiculous.

They have this brand at Costco sold in 2 packs.

EDIT: I tried looking for some here at the house, but I know for sure there is Apple Juice not sure what others they carry.

wow and with the shipping rate that comes out to just under 80 dollars total. yeah i think its better to just buy the wii game at that point

Langers? This stuff is hella-cheap. Like $2 a bottle in southern California. Thanks OP. Looks like I'm going to go for this deal.

[quote name='dchrisd']Langers? This stuff is hella-cheap. Like $2 a bottle in southern California. Thanks OP. Looks like I'm going to go for this deal.[/QUOTE]
It seems like it might be California only that has Langers Juice? And dammit thats about what I was hoping for. I figured about $30 total for 12 bottles of juice plus the game. Grrr. Oh well glad at least someone can get it.

[quote name='dchrisd']Langers? This stuff is hella-cheap. Like $2 a bottle in southern California. Thanks OP. Looks like I'm going to go for this deal.[/QUOTE]

LoL... That is why the wife does the shopping or at least have me tag along, I try to be good and get only stuff on sale and use coupons but it's a lot of work being a smart shopper!

EDIT: If Langers is regional, maybe we can just throw this in the regional thread.

I wouldn't mind spending 2.50 a bottle on juice. I do it all the time. I just hope I can find it.

OP, I still think it's a valid deal. We just gotta figure out where this mysterious Langers Juice is.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It seems like it might be California only that has Langers Juice? And dammit thats about what I was hoping for. I figured about $30 total for 12 bottles of juice plus the game. Grrr. Oh well glad at least someone can get it.[/QUOTE]

I get Langer's in Philly.

I get Langers in Washington State. Usually pay around $2.00 per 64oz bottle on sale. Thanks for the post OP, I plan on doing this deal.

I also notice it states that you only have to mail in original upc OR original sales receipts. Just wondering if a person that has the use of two addresses could submit for one using the UPCs, and another using the sales receipt along with a different address. Not condoning this, but it seems to be a possibility with the way the terms are written.

haven't seen this rabbids game before.. saw that it is a new release in november. not bad for a game that will like retail 29.99-49.99;

i have a lot of the other rabbid games already.. wonder if i can find this juice at safeway.

For the life of me, I think Smart & Final carries Langer's juice. They are only in Califas, AZ and I think Nevada, though. Someone will have to confirm--I am going on what my parents usually have at their house in Califas and my knowledge of where they usually shop.
If they have it, S&F could potentially be a cheap source of the juice.

[quote name='frpilot']haven't seen this rabbids game before.. saw that it is a new release in november. not bad for a game that will like retail 29.99-49.99;

i have a lot of the other rabbid games already.. wonder if i can find this juice at safeway.[/QUOTE]
It's $49.99 retail

http://langers.com/Promos/promos.htm

looking at their website's promo page, you can also get astro boy or family party: 30 great games outdoor fun with 12 upcs and $4.99 s/h.

or other things like curious george pc game or GI Joe toy.

also, i don't mind stocking up on juice and they seem to have a nice variety. i wonder how the quality is. i'll see if i can find some of their apple juice and see how it compares to treetop or minute maid.

Juice quality is ok, but I find that its too sweet. I usually mix it with some other juice or water it down a bit to make it more to my taste.

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']the person who started the deal on slickdeals said smart and finals has it for a dollar/bottle[/QUOTE]
That's awesome. I'm calling them tomorrow.

[quote name='Strell']Smart and Finals
Langers Juice

Quit making shit up, people.[/QUOTE]
lmao. Thats what I was thinking. Anyway updated the OP with these fictitious stores to go along with the nonexistent juice and now we've got a good deal for someone somewhere! Thanks for that info Chunky.

Langers is available in Wisconsin at Woodmans, Pick N Saves, and Nash Finch and SuperValu supplied stores (like Festival Foods). I used to work for a food brokerage and we were the regional reps for Langers. We did a similar promo years ago with N64 games.

Smart and Final has 64 oz of Apple Juice for .99. Soo... it sounds like for a little over 15 bucks I can get the new Rayman game and way too much fucking apple juice. I could always donate some to the food bank though.

[quote name='jello44']I get Langer's in Philly.[/QUOTE]
Yo,jello where in Philly do you find this?,I never seen that brand.

[quote name='haywire69']Yo,jello where in Philly do you find this?,I never seen that brand.[/QUOTE]

South Philly Acme. (19th & Oregon)

They have it on their shopping website as well, so I am guessing any Acme might have it.

Picked up a dozen 64oz bottles of Langers Juice today @ WinCo.

Prices ranged from $1.48 for apple juice up to $1.88 for all other flavors.

FYI - WinCo stores are located in Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & California.

We have this juice in New Hampshire sold at Shaw's its like 2-2.5 a bottle, there's lots of varieties and I buy it for my kids because they make some of them without high fructose corn syrup added. Just need to start saving the upc's now I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kroger chain should carry it nationwide. My wife just picked up a dozen bottles at Smiths Marketplace at 4/$5. Sent the form in today. :)

[quote name='twinton']I get Langers in Washington State. Usually pay around $2.00 per 64oz bottle on sale. Thanks for the post OP, I plan on doing this deal.

I also notice it states that you only have to mail in original upc OR original sales receipts. Just wondering if a person that has the use of two addresses could submit for one using the UPCs, and another using the sales receipt along with a different address. Not condoning this, but it seems to be a possibility with the way the terms are written.[/QUOTE]

Hm......wondering too.

[quote name='twinton']Picked up a dozen 64oz bottles of Langers Juice today @ WinCo.

Prices ranged from $1.48 for apple juice up to $1.88 for all other flavors.

FYI - WinCo stores are located in Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & California.[/QUOTE]

Wow..cheaper than me. SOOO...I stop by walmart to pick up some halloween supplies and needed some juice (trying not to catch a cold) AND what do I see but Langers Juice!! Holy crap...Tampa, Florida has it! :) So I bought a couple for right now. Orange Juice was $3.00 and they had one bottle of Pineapple Juice for $2.68. Hoping they might drop in price, but otherwise not too bad of deal since I hop to be getting the game too. Excited that I can participate in this!

El Hoardo strikes again!

im in ur jooce aisle whoarding ur jooce

.99 at Smart and Final. Lucky guy who has an ad for .88 juice! Is that tomorrow's sale price or something? Oh well, it's only like a 1.20 difference.

Also, good eye on "specially marked" Doh... I'm going to send them in anyway and try.

While I commend everyone who is doing this, it seems like a lot of work to pay $15 for a game that will be under $20 within a couple of months anyway. Heck, if the 12 week estimate to fulfill the order is accurate, it might actually be cheaper in store by the time you get your game. I guess if you really like juice or have kids it might be worth it.

bread's done
Back