Raving Rabbids Travel In Time (Wii) $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of Langers Juice

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
Get Raving Rabbids in Time for Wii for $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of any Langers brand juice. Credit to Rhinoboy at SD. If you have a Smart & Final near you they may be selling Langers Juice for a dollar a bottle.

here's a link to the mail in rebate form:
http://langers.com/Rabbids/Rabbid_rebate.html

- Allow 12 weeks for delivery
- Limit One per household
- Buying, selling, trading, or reproducing the UPCs is prohibited

Last edited by a moderator:
Specially marked?

217532795_wHBrN-L-2.jpg

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Also, good eye on "specially marked" Doh... I'm going to send them in anyway and try.[/QUOTE]

The website says "specially marked", but the mail-in form says any. Even if the bottle was specially marked, the UPC would be the same.

[quote name='thelonepig']The website says "specially marked", but the mail-in form says any. Even if the bottle was specially marked, the UPC would be the same.[/QUOTE]
This. I think. Damn I need to hurry up and go find some juice before everyone else beats me to it and they stop the offer.

[quote name='thelonepig']The website says "specially marked", but the mail-in form says any. Even if the bottle was specially marked, the UPC would be the same.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I just looked at the form and it doesn't say anything. And I would guess, just like you say, the UPCs are the same. I think they always say specially marked without really meaning it.

**JUICE UPDATE BROUGHT TO YOU BY LANGER'S JUICE**

I had a glass of apple juice. It tastes just like every other apple juice. Slightly bland, uninteresting, and makes you feel like an infant. Hurray!

**THIS JUICE UPDATE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY LANGER'S JUICE**

I take it we're going to see a bunch of you guys mentioning in the dumpster diving thread how you went in head first for a bunch of UPC's behind a supermarket, right?

Otherwise you have to figure that if these juices are $2-3 a pop, you're still paying about retail for the RR game unless you're getting these on clearance someplace for $1 each.

yeah, there is Langer juice in Portland, OR at Safeway. I'm pretty sure Fred Meyer carries it also. Not sure on the price atm.

[quote name='Strell']Did you chug and charge that shit?[/QUOTE]
Seriously, I can't get enough of this fucking shit!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I take it we're going to see a bunch of you guys mentioning in the dumpster diving thread how you went in head first for a bunch of UPC's behind a supermarket, right?

Otherwise you have to figure that if these juices are $2-3 a pop, you're still paying about retail for the RR game unless you're getting these on clearance someplace for $1 each.[/QUOTE]
Duuuude, .99 for each 64oz container for Apple Juice at Smart and Final. 15.87 for the juice and postage Langer's is charging, plus another .44 for the stamp.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']
Duuuude, .99 for each 64oz container for Apple Juice at Smart and Final. 15.87 for the juice and postage Langer's is charging, plus another .44 for the stamp.[/QUOTE]

Yea I wish I could get it that cheap...I only bought a couple cause I actually needed the juice! ...hoping for a sale of some sort.

[quote name='twinton']Picked up a dozen 64oz bottles of Langers Juice today @ WinCo.

Prices ranged from $1.48 for apple juice up to $1.88 for all other flavors.

FYI - WinCo stores are located in Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, & California.[/QUOTE]

:lol:,

I did exactly the same thing but as I was checking out I read in here about the "specially marked" bit and almost bailed. But I think we'll be OK - like others said the UPCs are going to be the same anyway. They had ones in there that had some sort of Up bobblehead offer and some with emusic downloads.

I've got it all ready to mail on Monday but I have no idea what I'm going to do with all this juice. I can probably use a few for my son's school birthday party.

It cost me $21.80 total.

[quote name='io']
I've got it all ready to mail on Monday but I have no idea what I'm going to do with all this juice.[/QUOTE]
Give some to a homeless guy. "Hey homeless guy, I know you're down on your luck, and I sympathize with you, which is why I'm going to give you some Langer's apple juice. May this apple juice lead your life on the right track."

This thread is a big middle finger to New York City.

I have never seen ANY of the stores mentioned here. Hell, I barely even heard of them.

And seriously, WTF is Langers juice?!

[quote name='ShockandAww']Get Raving Rabbids in Time for Wii for $3 with 12 proofs of purchase of any Langers brand juice. Credit to Rhinoboy at SD. If you have a Smart & Final near you they may be selling Langers Juice for a dollar a bottle.

here's a link to the mail in rebate form:
http://langers.com/Rabbids/Rabbid_rebate.html

- Allow 12 weeks for delivery
- Limit One per household
- Buying, selling, trading, or reproducing the UPCs is prohibited[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ChunkyLover78']the person who started the deal on slickdeals said smart and finals has it for a dollar/bottle[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Smart and Final has 64 oz of Apple Juice for .99. Soo... it sounds like for a little over 15 bucks I can get the new Rayman game and way too much fucking apple juice. I could always donate some to the food bank though.[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know, Smart & Final's sale price has a limit of 6 per person. You may get lucky and they'll let you buy as many as you want (see below) but you'll have to buy them in separate transactions.

[quote name='AXV1']I just saw a Smart & Final ad, $0.88, looks like I'm gonna go buy some apple juice.[/QUOTE]

A fellow SoCal-er! The $0.88 stores are celebrating a nearby Grand opening. Not every Smart & Final has this great price. Mine does though!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']El Hoardo strikes again!

im in ur jooce aisle whoarding ur jooce

.99 at Smart and Final. Lucky guy who has an ad for .88 juice! Is that tomorrow's sale price or something? Oh well, it's only like a 1.20 difference.

Also, good eye on "specially marked" Doh... I'm going to send them in anyway and try.[/QUOTE]

Hah! You call that hoarding??? My house is now home to 72 brand new bottles! What did you expect at only $0.88?

They're all specially marked, too!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Duuuude, .99 for each 64oz container for Apple Juice at Smart and Final. 15.87 for the juice and postage Langer's is charging, plus another .44 for the stamp.[/QUOTE]
What the hell is a Smart & Final? A regional supermarket chain? If apple juice is anything like apple cider, drinking too much may cause diarrhea(and diabetes probably).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']What the hell is a Smart & Final? A regional supermarket chain? If apple juice is anything like apple cider, drinking too much may cause diarrhea(and diabetes probably).[/QUOTE]
I think Smart and Final is only in a few states. It's a smaller version of Costco, except no membership fees. Actually, sort of an interesting store with good prices. I think I'll start shopping there.

And I'm not actually going to drink all of this apple juice. I may craigslist it for 1.25 a piece, that would represent a 25% profit. Not bad... :whistle2:k

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I think Smart and Final is only in a few states. It's a smaller version of Costco, except no membership fees. Actually, sort of an interesting store with good prices. I think I'll start shopping there.

And I'm not actually going to drink all of this apple juice. I may craigslist it for 1.25 a piece, that would represent a 25% profit. Not bad... :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I don't think Craigslist allows the selling of food items though, do they?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I was just joshing around.[/QUOTE]You could always donate some to one of those "holiday stuff the truck" things. Its about that time of the year where you start seeing them.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You could always donate some to one of those "holiday stuff the truck" things. Its about that time of the year where you start seeing them.[/QUOTE]
I plan on donating most of the juice. I can't tolerate six gallons of apple juice, even if I drink it through the course of 2010 and 2011

[quote name='Jhuntley']Kmart used to have these juices 2 for a $1 on 32oz. I only see the 64 oz now though.[/QUOTE]

I checked out Kmart since I'm there all the time now. Mine didn't even carry Langers juice.

[quote name='io']:lol:,

I did exactly the same thing but as I was checking out I read in here about the "specially marked" bit and almost bailed. But I think we'll be OK - like others said the UPCs are going to be the same anyway. They had ones in there that had some sort of Up bobblehead offer and some with emusic downloads.

I've got it all ready to mail on Monday but I have no idea what I'm going to do with all this juice. I can probably use a few for my son's school birthday party.

It cost me $21.80 total.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't think the 'specially marked' thing will be an issue at all. On the mail-in certificate, it only asks for either the UPCs or the original sales receipt. Since you could just mail the original sales receipt, I don't see how they would know if the bottles were specially marked or not?

Bwah, ha ha. El Hordo! (tm) stuck an unsuspecting "Smart and Finals", leaving with an astonishing -12- bottles of Langers. Employes gasped, Haters hated, Women swooned. I smiled with that smug satisfaction knowing that I got the deal of the century. Ebay, I mean Post Office, here I come.

[quote name='AXV1']10.56 for the juice
2.99 for shipping
0.44 for stamp

13.99 total[/QUOTE]

Not to mention a 12 week wait which in video game time means you may be able to find the game for $14/$15 anyway especially if its a flop.

However, if you guys are buying the juice just to donate it to the various food drives....more power to you and well worth the effort :applause:

[quote name='TurboPascal']Not to mention a 12 week wait which in video game time means you may be able to find the game for $14/$15 anyway especially if its a flop.

However, if you guys are buying the juice just to donate it to the various food drives....more power to you and well worth the effort :applause:[/QUOTE]

I thought about the game being a flop, but I drink a lot of apple juice, so it all works out.

[quote name='TurboPascal']Not to mention a 12 week wait which in video game time means you may be able to find the game for $14/$15 anyway especially if its a flop.

However, if you guys are buying the juice just to donate it to the various food drives....more power to you and well worth the effort :applause:[/QUOTE]

I agree with recommendation. Otherwise, there is the cost of having to burn off all those carbs!!!

[quote name='chuckywang']Anybody in the Chicago area know where to buy this juice on the cheap?[/QUOTE]
Jewel has it on sale for .99 cents (with store card) but only through 10/31.

[quote name='Crunchy Jim']Jewel has it on sale for .99 cents (with store card) but only through 10/31.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I saw that and already picked up 12.

I have never seen this juice or heard of any of the stores mentioned in this thread. I don't even really care about the game anymore either, I'm more curious as to what the juices taste like. Pomegranate juice sounds delicioso!

[quote name='nintendorobot']sent in everything a week 1/2 ago, anybody else do the same and get an e-mail or something?[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet. My check hasn't been cashed as of yet either.

[quote name='kataztrophik']I have never seen this juice or heard of any of the stores mentioned in this thread. I don't even really care about the game anymore either, I'm more curious as to what the juices taste like. Pomegranate juice sounds delicioso![/QUOTE]

You can email them and they do respond, also most major super market chains and Costco seem to have it

In the northeast at least, available at Stop & Shop, Big Y and Shop Rite

I should have enough after the t-day holiday because everyone in my family either uses it to mix with vodka or gin drinks and the kids will be drinking it all day -- lucky it is on sale right now too.

[quote name='thelonepig']Nothing yet. My check hasn't been cashed as of yet either.[/QUOTE]

Me neither. I think I sent out my stuff early last week. Did Smart and Final apple juice for 99cents per. Good deal.

I got 2 boxes of those 64oz apple juices in my garage. I think I got them for a buck each a month ago. They are not specially marked for the promo on the bottles though. Would they work?

[quote name='eau']I got 2 boxes of those 64oz apple juices in my garage. I think I got them for a buck each a month ago. They are not specially marked for the promo on the bottles though. Would they work?[/QUOTE]

We all used those. I don't think anyone (or very few people anyway) used, or has even seen, the "specially marked" ones.

Of course, no one has gotten any confirmation about their entries being processed either.

[quote name='io']We all used those. I don't think anyone (or very few people anyway) used, or has even seen, the "specially marked" ones.

Of course, no one has gotten any confirmation about their entries being processed either.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I saw the specially marked Langer's apple juice/cider in 3 Liter bottles at Winco. No specially marked 64 oz ones though.

[quote name='eau']Actually, I saw the specially marked Langer's apple juice/cider in 3 Liter bottles at Winco. No specially marked 64 oz ones though.[/QUOTE]

I saw them at Smart and Final out here in California, but as someone else pointed out, the bar code is identical and the special marking is higher up on the label in a place you wouldn't cut out to send in anyway.

I've bought Langers juice here in Brooklyn New York a few times (Pathmark at Atlantic Terminal). My mom buys their cranberry juice as it's usually pretty cheap and comparable to ocean spray in taste.

I wasn't expecting this at all, but it showed up in an unpadded manila envelope from Langer's. They still haven't cashed my check......

bread's done
Back