Rayman Rabbids Games (Wii) $12/$30 - Amazon 18 Days/Deals

I have always wanted the Rabbids go home but the price is rather high.
p.gif

UGH! Just ordered Rabbids Go Home for my nephew YESTERDAY and it's shipped already... I wish Amazon still did their price adjusting.

[quote name='PleasantOne']UGH! Just ordered Rabbids Go Home for my nephew YESTERDAY and it's shipped already... I wish Amazon still did their price adjusting.[/QUOTE]

Since it just shipped, e-mail them anyway. Most CAGs end up getting the lower price. Worst case scenario: refuse shipment and re-order.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Since it just shipped, e-mail them anyway. Most CAGs end up getting the lower price. Worst case scenario: refuse shipment and re-order.[/QUOTE]

I did try... part of the issue is that we used a $20 off coupon (that we got when we ordered modern Warfare)... so unless we get the coupon back to use on something else, re-ordering would be pointless. Anyhow, thanks for the info, that makes me feel a little more hopeful :)

Is the general consensus that TV party is better than 2, which is better than 1? I'm looking to get only one of these and want the best one.

thanks cheapy! been looking for a good rabbids go home deal!

mtxbass - I dont own the third one, but I have the first two. I played the hell out of the first one since it was a launch game and I love it. I bought the second one, and I've played it maybe 5 times. It's not nearly as impressive as the first (imo). But also remember that I played the first one the day the wii came out, which is when everyone was very impressed with waggle controls and the sort.

Thanks Cheapy. Picked up TV party since it supports the balance board plus I need to burn some of my leftover $30 promo codes from the Amazon trade ins. Also picked up the PS3 remote...hate using the DS3.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Is the general consensus that TV party is better than 2, which is better than 1? I'm looking to get only one of these and want the best one.[/QUOTE]

in my opinion...

1 > TV Party > 2

i would go with TV Party, and get 1 when it gets under $10

I am very tempted to get TV party.

Do you have to unlock stuff to be able to play it in multiplayer like with 1? I've always hated that. IT's a party game, I don't want to unlock by myself just so others can play. This isn't an f'ing rpg.

bread's done
Back