RAYMAN RAVING RABBIDs Frustration??

goosedude

CAGiversary!
Is it just me or is anyone else getting as frustrated with this damn game as I am......

In particular.....COW THROWING = Pain in the Ass.......BATHROOM DOOR CLOSING = Pain in the Ass.......FILLING GOGGLES WITH DRINKS = My Wrist hurts and the Wii Remote's accuracy is problematic....

Anyone else??

Cow throwing is definitely frustratingly luck-based, and the door-closing was the worst one I've played; never had any problem with the goggle one though.

Yeah cow throwing seems a matter of luck when you get whipping that fast. I never had a problem with door closing or squirting carrot juice.

Maybe you're getting some interference with the wiimote if your pointer is acting up in this game. Seems really smooth for me.

[quote name='goosedude']FILLING GOGGLES WITH DRINKS = My Wrist hurts [/QUOTE]

Three initial things:

1. This is about the fourth "Omg Rayman is teh hard" topic, but I'm honestly not worried about that.

2. C'mon now! You should have had plenty of wrist strength! I know I do!

3. The best solution my nephew came up with was to let me do the pump action (please see item 2) and he aimed.

[quote name='goosedude']I'll just listen to the Menu music to soothe me.......[/QUOTE]

And excellent choice. It really is very soothing.

the only frustration i've found is finishing the challenges in the bonus mode... some of those are hard to get the full amount of points on.

[quote name='SoulReaver']The only hard thing for me are the minigames where you have to tilt the controller to get a ball into the end hole.[/QUOTE]

Those suck.

I repeated the second 'minefield' game about 30 times or so. Sometimes my wiimote would not make any sounds, other times it would. I would try to adjust the volume in the setting screen and the sound would work fine there.

alright.

1. the bathroom doors - hit the bunny in the gut, not the door. I had zero problems with this.
2.Carrot Juice one - try switching hands. For some reason I can pump faster with the nunchuck in my right hand. There isn't a whole lot of aiming, so the wiimote in the left isn't a big deal.
3. cow toss. - pretty much luck based

Like the others the only ones I had issues with were the marble mazes.

I rock the marble mazes.

The trick is to go a little slower than you think you can go.

Trust me, you have ample time in most cases.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Sometimes my wiimote would not make any sounds, other times it would. I would try to adjust the volume in the setting screen and the sound would work fine there.[/QUOTE]

I had the same trouble with the second minefield game; the sound wouldn't work. I'm glad to hear others are having the same problem so it is the game, not my wiimote. I eventually made it thru with trial and error.

[quote name='goosedude']BATHROOM DOOR CLOSING = Pain in the Ass.......FILLING GOGGLES WITH DRINKS = My Wrist hurts and the Wii Remote's accuracy is problematic....

Anyone else??[/QUOTE]

The bathroom door game was also giving me fits. I was actually playing the game in 16x9 and I was always failing at the doors on the far left and right. I finally changed the mode on my tv to 4x3 and passed the level. Everyone says this game is 16x9. I'm beginning to think that it's not. I'm playing the rest of the game in 4x3.

As far as frustration, I'm hating the flying bat game where a bunny keeps stealing the pigs. And the brain maze. And the second jump rope game (where you have to both "jump" and "rope.")

Having said that, there are things that save this game, like the bunnies singing out of tune, or guiding the bunny into objects.

[quote name='donkeykong91']I had the same trouble with the second minefield game; the sound wouldn't work. I'm glad to hear others are having the same problem so it is the game, not my wiimote. I eventually made it thru with trial and error.[/QUOTE]

That one sucked, I never want to play it again!

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']I think I might have had something to say about this game a short while ago...can't seem to remember what though...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because 3 games that some people have difficulty out of 75 made it a "broken" game.

I didn't have any problems with the door closing or the Goggle filling games during my run through.

The speaker game was difficult... but I gave them credit for trying something like that.

I think most complaints about this game are because of some people's lack of normal physical activity. I love it and think the 3 mini games you mentioned are actually among my favorites. I stand up when playing a lot of the mini games, it just feels better.

[quote name='JOELPATRICK']I think most complaints about this game are because of some people's lack of normal physical activity. I love it and think the 3 mini games you mentioned are actually among my favorites. I stand up when playing a lot of the mini games, it just feels better.[/QUOTE]

Assumptions are awesome. I didn't care for the game because I didn't enjoy the feel of the minigames. And for the record, I played more than just 3 of the minigames. But its definitely true that I did not play all 75. I'm not that sadistic.

bread's done
Back