Rayman Raving Rabbids (X360) (was $15.99) now back up to $19.99 at Amazon.com

[quote name='H-Town Info']I never trust you ;)[/QUOTE]
In Brak We Trust

[quote name='Brak']Trust me when I say this:

It's not worth it.[/quote]

I don't know, I mean say it dropped to $20 everywhere, use a $5 off coupon at Best Buy, or if it hit a $16.xx clearance at Circuit City (which oddly doesn't seem to list it online - all the other versions, but not the X360 one). At that point it's probably at least worth some quickie gamerscore points. :D

[quote name='splintercell']I don't know, I mean say it dropped to $20 everywhere, use a $5 off coupon at Best Buy, or if it hit a $16.xx clearance at Circuit City (which oddly doesn't seem to list it online - all the other versions, but not the X360 one). At that point it's probably at least worth some quickie gamerscore points. :D[/QUOTE]
True...

If you're a gamerscore perfectionist, this game is a nightmare. For some quick points, go for it... but don't expect to ever get all 1,000. (Not even worth the try, in my opinion.)

I'm a rabid 360 advocate and would normally choke out anyone who didn't buy multiplatform games for the 360/XBox. But this is a special case where your better off buying the Wii version.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I'm a rabid 360 advocate and would normally choke out anyone who didn't buy multiplatform games for the 360/XBox. But this is a special case where your better off buying the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jaromir for the explanation.

[quote name='splintercell']I don't know, I mean say it dropped to $20 everywhere, use a $5 off coupon at Best Buy, or if it hit a $16.xx clearance at Circuit City (which oddly doesn't seem to list it online - all the other versions, but not the X360 one). At that point it's probably at least worth some quickie gamerscore points. :D[/quote]

The $5 recently expired, is there a new batch out?

[quote name='splintercell'] At that point it's probably at least worth some quickie gamerscore points. :D[/QUOTE]

Assuming you only save when you end the day and no where else. I'm still bitter about getting screwed out of my jukebox achievement due to Ubisoft's sloppy seconds.

Even the special art book isn't worth the cash. Stick with the Wii version.

[quote name='azortex']The $5 recently expired, is there a new batch out?[/quote]

Not yet, but a new GamePro should be out next week or so, and there is usually some sort of coupon every month.

[quote name='espionage']It dropped another dollar so it's going for $16.99 on Amazon now.[/QUOTE]
15.99 now. This is kind of humorous.

It's a worthless game. It is almost worthy of suicide because the loading times are so awful.

If you were paid $17 to play the game, you'd still be getting fucked.

On PC it's been $15 after coupon since launch at Best Buy. Yup... that's be the $49.99 Wii launch (along with the PS2 version too).

bread's done
Back