Raymand Legends (ps3) -$35 shipped

[quote name='dragonjud']
Burnout Revenge x2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Ratchet Deadlocked wo DVD
Viewtiful Joe II
Xmen Legends II *slightly* worn cover
[/quote]

Does the Burnout Revenge guide cover the 360 version as well? If not, don't worry about that one, but if you could CML for the other four guides, that'd be cool. Thanks!

Burnout Revenge x2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Ratchet Deadlocked wo DVD
Viewtiful Joe II
Xmen Legends II *slightly* worn cover

[quote name='DustBoogie']

Does the Burnout Revenge guide cover the 360 version as well? If not, don't worry about that one, but if you could CML for the other four guides, that'd be cool. Thanks![/quote]

I'm not sure if the Burnout Revenge guide covers the 360 version, but since the 360 version is only an update to the original, I don't see why it would be missing information.
As for the other guides, I didn't see anything on your list that I really wanted, but I can give you a very good price on those guides since you would be buying a bunch. PM me if you're intested on purchasing.

Supreme, took a quick look and didn't see anything I really wanted. Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, I also got a good offer for the guide, so it's no longer available.

Interest in DQVIII guide. Don't have any guides, but check my list and see if we can work something out. Shoot me a PM if you see anything.

tnote- didn't see anything that I was interested in. Looking for current gen stuff that I don't have, and giving these games a good home for someone who cares for them. Not into RPGs or FPS. I just bought these at a local small store. The owner is quite the shark (overpriced stuff everywhere), but these were the only good finds in the store.

On that note, if anybody wants a hotshots (ps1) or Tail Concerto (ps1) or Final Fantasy Origins (non-gh) all sealed, I can ship each one for $27.00 paypal. Yes, I know they may be overpriced, but if anybody wants them (for collection purposes), they are available at that same store. Don't have them in hand, but I doubt anybody's going to buy them.

Dazz didn't see anything I wanted, but I don't mind selling these or trading for my wants. If you're just trading that's fine.

bread's done
Back