Ray's Trade List with PSOne Screens! Want PS1 RPGs!

RareWare

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm a big gamer and have recently gotten into RPGs again and am looking for a few to start on. Plus I wana complete my collection on some missing things. I'm rarewareh on eBay, which is all the feedback I have. I want to get complete games and I will always have complete games unless otherwise listed.

Someone take these screens off my hands!

I have:
2 PSOne Screens (1 pending out)
Pioneer DVD Burner (DVR-105)
Civ 3 for mac
Medal of Honor for mac
Age of Empires 2 for mac
Age of Mythology for mac
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic for mac
Call of Duty for Mac
Battlefield 1942 for mac
Also look at any PC games in my collection
Bits from Lunar 2 but not actual game

Want:
Gamecube:
Cubivore
Doshin the Giant (PAL)
Resident Evil 2

PS1 RPGs (List from Dazz and others) All need to be complete
Alundra FOUND
Alundra 2 FOUND
Arc the Lad Collection FOUND
Battle Hunter
Beyond the Beyond FOUND
Brave Fencer Musashi
Breath of Fire III
Breath of Fire IV
Brigandine
Chrono Cross FOUND GH
Dragon Warrior VII FOUND
Dragon Valor FOUND
Eternal Eyes FOUND
Final Fantasy Anthology FOUND
Final Fanyasy Chronicles FOUND
Final Fantasy Origins FOUND
Final Fantasy Tactics FOUND
Final Fantasy VII FOUND GH
Final Fantasy VIII FOUND
Final Fantasy IX FOUND GH
Front Mission 3
Grandia FOUND
Granstream Saga
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth
Jade Cocoon
Kartia
Koudelka
Legend of Dragoon FOUND GH
Legend of Legaia
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete FOUND
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete FOUND
Ogre Battle FOUND w/o map and stickers
Parasite Eve FOUND
Parasite Eve 2 FOUND
Persona
Persona 2
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure FOUND w/o manual Want Manual!
RPG Maker
SaGa Frontier 2 FOUND
Saiyuki: Journey West
Star Ocean: The Second Story FOUND
Suikoden
Suikoden II
Tactics Ogre FOUND
Tales of Destiny FOUND
Tales of Destiny II FOUND
Thousand Arms FOUND
Threads of Fate
Torneko: The Last Hope
Vagrant Story FOUND
Valkyrie Profile FOUND
Vandal Hearts FOUND
Vandal Hearts II
Vanguard Bandits FOUND
Wild Arms FOUND
Wild Arms II FOUND
Xenogears FOUND

My sort of updated collection
http://users.ign.com/collection/RareWare01?objType=1

[quote name='WebScud']Does Halo have the box, manual, etc.?[/quote]
Almost positive I still have everything. I have to check when I get home this weekend though

[quote name='RareWare'][quote name='WebScud']Does Halo have the box, manual, etc.?[/quote]
Almost positive I still have everything. I have to check when I get home this weekend though[/quote]
Cool, thanks. Drop me a PM when you find out.

I hate Azure dreams, everytime you leave the dungeon you loose all of your levels and its very easy to die and loose all of your stuff. It's one of my least favorite RPGs, thousand arms however rocks!

yeah, but it's not a game about maxing your levels out which is why i like it. it's about trying to get to the top of the tower in one shot, and that requires a lot of skill and a bit of luck instead of just a bunch of patience.

[quote name='tragicslip']yeah, but it's not a game about maxing your levels out which is why i like it. it's about trying to get to the top of the tower in one shot, and that requires a lot of skill and a bit of luck instead of just a bunch of patience.[/quote]

Yes, lots of luck and patience. Evil game, but my copy is gone now so I'm happy.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='tragicslip']yeah, but it's not a game about maxing your levels out which is why i like it. it's about trying to get to the top of the tower in one shot, and that requires a lot of skill and a bit of luck instead of just a bunch of patience.[/quote]

Yes, lots of luck and patience. Evil game, but my copy is gone now so I'm happy.[/quote]

i have your copy now and i am very happy.

[quote name='fashoinfightpause'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='tragicslip']yeah, but it's not a game about maxing your levels out which is why i like it. it's about trying to get to the top of the tower in one shot, and that requires a lot of skill and a bit of luck instead of just a bunch of patience.[/quote]

Yes, lots of luck and patience. Evil game, but my copy is gone now so I'm happy.[/quote]

i have your copy now and i am very happy.[/quote]

Well good, at least someone is. :lol:

Couldn't find my copy of Halo for mac. I'll look again this weekend. Also, I got a copy of some of the games I was looknig for. Please make offers! Thanks!

edit: and by find I mean I couldn't find the CD and the case. I found all the manuals books and inserts.

bread's done
Back