Razer Deathadder mouse on sale at CC for $39.99

Hollow Man

CAGiversary!
Circular ad!

Also online:

Buy online!

I just got one delivered on Friday for $44 ($46 and change with tax, blarg), and I like it quite a bit. Just be sure to avoid firmware 1.21 if you have an Asus motherboard, and update the drivers to improve performance.

-HM

[quote name='Apossum']5 buttons, eh? I may have to get one of these. :)[/QUOTE]

It's the best damn mouse I've ever used. As in, I hate when I have to use my MX518 because it feels like such a downgrade now.

fuck, it's corded. Is the cord long? I need like 6 or 7 feet of cord to use this thing comfortably (my tower is next to my LCD TV)

[quote name='Chacrana']IIRC, the cord's pretty long. I'm sure Razer's site has the exact length.[/QUOTE]

good point, and they say it is 7 feet long...guess I'll pick one up this weekend.

Damnit the sale is over. I think I'm going to buy this mouse even though it isn't on sale anymore. I am getting a little tired of my MX510 and my generic crappy mouse pad.

Which leads me to my question, any good gaming mouse pads that you guys recommend? I am looking into the Razer ExactMat pad right now. It's a little expensive but should last me a very long time. Any suggestions would be welcome.

bread's done
Back