Razer Mamba Refurb Mouse 69.90 PC Majesty 2 $3.90 PC Hearts of Iron 3 $3.90 gogamer

[quote name='MagicChicken']Pretty good price on the Mamba - usually it's in the hundreds.

Shipping does sort of kill the deal though.[/QUOTE] Shipping is $2.99 for a 129.99 mouse, how does that kill the deal? Thanks for posting this deal man

I paid full for the Mamba and its a great mouse. Worth 80 for someone like myself who spends a lot of time playing PC games.

i just bought the mouse a week ago from buy.com for $89 new. i dont know if that $25 off coupon is still active though.

it's only about 9 hours left until the deal closed. i haven't buy anything from gogamer.com before. are they trustworthy or what is their return policy in case something wrong with the order? i am thinking of buying razer mamba but on the other hand i would love razer naga as well.any suggestions about whether i should buy razer mamba would be appreciated.

[quote name='hanzun']it's only about 9 hours left until the deal closed. i haven't buy anything from gogamer.com before. are they trustworthy or what is their return policy in case something wrong with the order? [/QUOTE]

I've bought games there a couple of times, and a keyboard as well. No difficulties. I really like GoGamer ... good deals, and they are very thoughtful to offer a $3 shipping option.

I look forward to the "Madness" emails I get with awesome deals on PC games that are just a little bit older. They are the closest thing to Steam's weekend deals, if you like boxed product.

I haven't returned anything, so I don't know about their return policy. It's on the product page though. You may have a very limited warranty with a refurbished unit, but that is common.

alright. the mamba sucks. my left click buttons squeaks everytime i place my finger on the close side to the wheel. for a $130 dollar mouse, this thing sucks compared to my mx518 which is a 5 years old, was used pretty much every day and is still in perfect working condition. long live the mx518, the best mouse ever imo.

oh, and im returning this pos mouse asap.

bread's done
Back