Razer Website - $5 off Purchase and FS

j0dy77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I found a coupon code that worked on Razerzone.com for $5 off and FS. Not a major savings on high end mouse but a large savings available if you are in the market for a Gaming Surface/Mouse Pad.

I picked up the Razer Goliathus Controlled Edition (Small) for $9.99 total, no tax or shipping. Without the coupon it would have came to $23.74 ($8 Shipping).

Coupon Code: CSFSUS (Coupon is case sensitive)

Edit: It looks like the coupon is only good for FS but Razer is currently running a promotion on the site for $5 off your order. It should show up in your cart automatically. Not sure how long it will run.

Edit2: Seems some people are having a problem getting the $5 offer onsite but stacking multiple coupons is working. $5 off coupon: fiv3offr4z3r7 provided by tamno1.

Last edited by a moderator:
good coupon and FS is always a nice thing. I love razer products.. have the DeathAdder + Goliathus speed (small) and an Orochi + Kabuto pad for my macbook. I'll give this my approval =)

[quote name='aznguyen316']good coupon and FS is always a nice thing. I love razer products.. have the DeathAdder + Goliathus speed (small) and an Orochi + Kabuto pad for my macbook. I'll give this my approval =)[/QUOTE]

Different products but same result... My approval. :)

Good find, OP!

Now I just wish they had the Onza up for preorder... :cry:

fastprocessing.jpg

Just browsing CAG here herpaderp...

gamerstoo.jpg

ZOMG! A Razer coupon!

God their stock images are so lame. Thanks for the coupon though!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']
fastprocessing.jpg

gamerstoo.jpg

God their stock images are so lame. Thanks for the coupon though![/QUOTE]
That was great man. Just great. :applause:

[quote name='j0dy77']Razer is currently running a promotion on the site for $5 off your order. It should show up in your cart automatically. Not sure how long it will run.[/QUOTE]

Got a link or pic? I didn't see anything on their site, and no discount when I dropped an item into my cart. Only auto-deal I see from them is free shipping on orders >$100.

Code fiv3offr4z3r7 is a current, working $5-off code, though.

Thanks for the website. I was actually wondering about their products. True, the mouse are a little expensive but I am glad for the deal on the mouse pad. I definitely needed on since I have two computers and did not want to keep moving my mouse pad to each computer since I only had one. Also, thanks for the user for a $5 dollar off code. I good buy also for people who are trying to get a mouse cheaper and free shipping.

[quote name='life.exe']Would anyone happen to know when their 360 controller is suppose to be released?[/QUOTE]

Release date is Q3 2010. So probably within the next month or 2.

[quote name='Blackjacker']Got a link or pic? I didn't see anything on their site, and no discount when I dropped an item into my cart. Only auto-deal I see from them is free shipping on orders >$100.

Code fiv3offr4z3r7 is a current, working $5-off code, though.[/QUOTE]

I confirmed that they are still giving the $5 purchase. I added an item to my cart and kept clicking around, just got a "Wassup, We're awesome and going to take $5 off page". When I ordered the mouse pad this morning it applied without seeing the promo pic. Keep trying, should work.

[quote name='life.exe']Would anyone happen to know when their 360 controller is suppose to be released?[/QUOTE]In an interview at the recent Gamescom, they said this October. They said there will be two kinds, one for $49.99 Tournament edition that includes everything you saw in the controller, and the other for $39.99 Standard edition that doesn't have the tension twist thing for the sticks, but has everything else.

If I was to get a mousepad mostly for Starcraft II, which would be the better choice, the speed edition or control edition mouse pad? I'm going to assume the control edition. I have a Razer Imperator btw

[quote name='D0RC']In an interview at the recent Gamescom, they said this October. They said there will be two kinds, one for $49.99 Tournament edition that includes everything you saw in the controller, and the other for $39.99 Standard edition that doesn't have the tension twist thing for the sticks, but has everything else.[/QUOTE]

I had not heard two different versions were coming out.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Different products but same result... My approval. :)

Good find, OP!

Now I just wish they had the Onza up for preorder... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Same here I want the Onza.

Just ordered a Goliathus M (back order). I had to enter 2 separate coupons to get free shipping and $5 off. CSFSUS and fiv3offr4z3r7 respectively.

Nice find. I was needing a new mouse pad for a while now, since my old one has begun to fall apart.

Picked up the Goliathus Speed M ended up with normal not fragged one since it was back ordered. Worked fine using both coupons earlier poster mentioned.

bread's done
Back