Razer Zone Special Forces Invite - Please!

patrickc

CAG Veteran
Been looking everywhere to try to snag one, please pm me an invite.

Sorry if you guys get these threads all of the time - will delete right after I receive an invite.

Thank you all so much in advance!

Contests & Free Stuff - Video game related contests (and others of interest to the community) shall be posted here. This includes contests run by CAG and other websites. Please post any free offers here too.
NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF - ONLY POST CONTESTS AND AVAILABLE FREEBIES

[quote name='patrickc']Where would be a better place to post this if not here?[/QUOTE]

Marketplace? though you most likely will need to offer something

Why the marketplace? All they have to do is send me a little code from their profile is all. I thought the marketplace was for trading games and such.

Theres no "Beg for free stuff" forum. Also when you join in april and have 3 posts (all of which are here) the odds of getting help is almost null...

Well I'm not really begging for any free stuff, I just need an invite so I can actually get in on the winnings :).

It really only takes a second for someone to send me an invite, so I hope someone does, even though I am new on this site.

I guess I'll bump this once then leave you guys alone. Please send me a pm if you can help me :) thanks again.

^Yes! I've looked all over google to no avail. Sent e-mails etc. I know some of you guys probably used to have accounts there (I've seen the threads), so if one of you could just help a brotha out and log on there real fast and throw me an invite I would be so happy.

Anyone needing RazerZone invites ...just PM me your info listed below (remember you have to be a BestBuy,CompUSA, or Fry's employee

Name:
Email address:
Employer:
Store Location (City) :

bread's done
Back