On Best Buy's web site...
Rock Band Country Track Pack 2
Wii SKU: 1997233
PS3 SKU: 1997215
Xbox 360 SKU: 1997154
$19.99 plus tax
regular price $29.99
free site to store shipping if not in stock at your store

Sent a request asking them to price match my copy from them. I will update here once they have answered me.

Rock band country track pack doesnt qualify on the site as far as im seeing
[quote name='pablo9000']BB is also doing Buy 1, get 1 half off for $20/under this week.
Snag it with another value game for $15 each.[/QUOTE]

No amazon price match:

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused with the "Rock Band" from the order #102-9207838-2327428.

Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't offer a price match guarantee. We do spend considerable effort to ensure our prices are the lowest in the marketplace at any time. Please understand that because the marketplace is constantly changing and we strive to offer the lowest price, you'll see some fluctuations in our prices over time.

I bet they would do the b1g1 50 percent off for you if you went in store. I got it for my rock band 3 for the wii yesterday ymmv

[quote name='ucantcme69']No amazon price match:

Hello,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused with the "Rock Band" from the order #102-9207838-2327428.

Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't offer a price match guarantee. We do spend considerable effort to ensure our prices are the lowest in the marketplace at any time. Please understand that because the marketplace is constantly changing and we strive to offer the lowest price, you'll see some fluctuations in our prices over time.
[/QUOTE]

Well, here's my chat summary. Basically the same thing, but I thought it would be worth a shot since they don't have my money yet.

Me: I was looking at an item on your site and I have found that it is being sold for cheaper on www.bestbuy.com. Over the years, I've grown accustomed to doing my shopping with Amazon and was hoping you could match the price. 4:38:31 PM
Vishal: Hello, my name is Vishal. 4:38:51 PM

Vishal: I am sorry as you see a price difference on an other website. 4:39:58 PM
Vishal: However I am so sorry as we do not price match with other website. 4:40:29 PM
Me: Well, I saw a link on Amazon about reporting a lower price. I was just wondering what the process is for that or how long it would take to be reviewed. 4:41:22 PM
Vishal: Can you hold for a minute or two while I research this for you? 4:41:49 PM
Me: Sure 4:41:55 PM
Vishal: I am sorry as it is a kind of feedback for a specific item and is review on a daily basis. 4:45:00 PM
Me: Oh, ok. So if I submit the competitor's lower price through that, it will be looked at and considered then? 4:46:02 PM
Vishal: that is correct. 4:46:28 PM
Me: Ok, well thank you.
I wish I knew the reason why this was on sale at BB or how long the sale lasts. Closest BB is a 30 minute drive, and it would suck to waste the gas and pay tax.

bread's done
Back