RB/GH Guitars?

Drive_Shaft

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking to get a new Rock Band or Guitar Hero guitar. I've had my X-Plorer guitar from GH2 for about 3 years now, and the whammy bar is broken, and when I try to use my headset with it, it makes a weird noise so people can't hear me. Even when I don't have a headset plugged in, my guitar makes a weird noise when I'm in a party with friends.

So... does anyone know of a good site to buy from? GameStop doesn't have anything in the way of guitar controllers or else I would buy from there to use the free shipping code.

I wish you luck if you're trying to find another X-plorer. I had been looking for one for a loooong time and never had any luck. You could try Amazon or Newegg and see what they have in stock.

Nah, not looking for another X-Plorer. It's a great guitar, but I'd prefer something newer. Gamestop actually has those used to buy online I think, but not interested in those. I'd prefer a Beatles: Rock Band guitar or one of the newer GH guitars tbh.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I wish you luck if you're trying to find another X-plorer. I had been looking for one for a loooong time and never had any luck. You could try Amazon or Newegg and see what they have in stock.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back