RB or GH3?

GH3. Wait for the issues to be fixed with RB's hardware. Wait... the same could be said about the GH3 guitar...

Well, if you've got some knowledge of electronics, GH3's issues are probably easily fixable.

Rock Band beats the crap out of Guitar Hero 3. It's just a complete other level.

But don't buy it unless you have friends to play with. Solo is so-so.

My honest opinion...(I own both)

Playing the guitar on rock band isnt as fun/challenging as guitar hero. But the drums is CRAZY fun. The rock band tour mode is pretty cool too! I play guitar hero when i have no one to play with and I play rock band with my girlfriend and my siblings.

Like CoffeeEdge said, rock band needs to be played with other people.

If you get rock band get a warranty for the game or wait a little bit. Hardware problems are pretty bad at this time. I opened the game and on the bat the mic didnt even register, but luckily I got the warranty.

[quote name='chunkay']If you get rock band get a warranty for the game or wait a little bit. Hardware problems are pretty bad at this time. I opened the game and on the bat the mic didnt even register, but luckily I got the warranty.[/quote]

It comes with a warranty right out of the box. 60 days, I think. That should cover any problems right out of the box.

TBW

I own both Rock Band And Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band Is Simpliy Amazing!!!
and Much More Funner Then Guitar Hero 3's Online Play =]
its one amazing game

bread's done
Back