RB2 guitar $39.99 and RB2 wireless drums $49.99 at Micro Center...

VxExLxVxExT

CAGiversary!
i don't know if this was posted here or not, but MC has some decent deals on RB stuff. the official RB2 guitar is selling for $39.99 and the RB2 wireless drum set is selling for $49.99. i saw this at the Westbury MC, and they didn't seem to have any 360 guitars, but they had a decent amount of PS3 and Wii guitars. i know they had 360 RB2 drum sets, but i didn't look to see if they had any PS3 or Wii RB2 drum sets...

also, they had the madcatz drum silencers for only $4.99, which is $15 less than Walmart sells them for online. just to let you know though, they don't fit the RB2 drum set, because the drum heads on the RB2 set are bit larger than the RB1 drum set. they do fit the RB1 drum heads well though...

on a side note, they also have the madcatz triple symbol set in the store, which really surprised me because i've never seen anything other than the double symbol set in any store. it was selling for full retail, which is obviously not a deal at $39.99, but i only mentioned it because i've only seen it one online in the past...

and on an unrelated note, they did have a few of the Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition joysticks in stock for $149.99. i know it's not a deal, and can be found for noticeably less online, but i just thought i would mentioned it because they were pretty hard to find when SF4 came out and there may be a few people that still wanted to get one that couldn't find it anywhere...

This might be a YMMV deal. I went to the Rockville, MD Microcenter on Saturday and they had RB2 drums for $59 and the wireless Strats were going for full price. I did pick up those MadCatz drum silencers for $5. They aren't the greatest due to some loss of sensitivity they cause, but they do reduce sound. I might have to check back to see if there's a price drop on the drums.

bread's done
Back