RC Willey spring clearance. (That's if you live by one.) YMWV

Oblivieon

CAGiversary!
So I stopped by a couple of RC Willey's in town and found a few things...

What I bought: 3ds Flame Red Holiday bundle with Super Mario Land 3d $119.99. Zelda Ocarina of Time 3ds (Open box) $14.00.

What I saw: 3ds systems $129.99 Silent Hill HD collection Xbox 360 $19.99. Crysis 3 PS3 $35.00 Xbox 360 4GB (possibly open box) $129.99. There was more that I can't remember....

One store I went to seemed like they were clearing almost all of their games, while another store I visited still had a full room of gaming gear. So YMWV but worth checking out. Keep in mind the two stores did have different pricing on the same products. For example one store had 3ds systems at $159.99 while the other had them at $129.99. Same for Crysis 3, one had it at retail $59.99 while the other had it for $35.00.

One note: Make sure when you visit go to the electronics section then all the way in the back clearance room. There really isn't much clearance on the main floor.

Hmm I've got some RC Willey's near me here in Salt Lake City. I wasn't even aware they had electronics. o_O But yeah, which ones did you visit if you don't mind sharing?

Salt Lake City, woohoo.

Yeah, RC Willey has electronics and games, but their video game prices are always terrible. Also, I think they're closed on Sundays here.

Agreed on the pricing. Also watch out for open-box items as the return period is shorter. I found a bunch of PSP batteries a few years ago for $5 each. Turns out they were all bloated due to heat exposure.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Hmm I've got some RC Willey's near me here in Salt Lake City. I wasn't even aware they had electronics. o_O But yeah, which ones did you visit if you don't mind sharing?[/QUOTE]

Don't mind at all. I went to the Las Vegas stores. One is in Henderson and the other in Summerlin.

These are for instore pickup unless you have bought something from them in the last year then it should be free since I think you pay $89 for shipping for a calendar year.

They still have the Xbox 4GB systems for 129.99 for those interested

http://www.rcwilley.com/Electronics/Gaming/Xbox-360/Hardware/36O4GB-CORE-SYSTEM/2511370/Xbox-360-4GB-Console--View.jsp

Also

New Super Mario Bros. U $19.96

http://www.rcwilley.com/Electronics/Gaming/Wii-U/Games/WIUWUPPARPEMARIO/3343588/New-Super-Mario-Bros.-Wii-U--View.jsp

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_fBOxdrVdU[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, there's some really good clearance prices online.  Shipping appears to be a flat rate of 7.84.

Damn, here I was, ready to do my whole "wat is a RC Willey" shtick, and then I looked through the games. Decent deals, especially if you buy a bunch since it's flat rate shipping.

Wii Party U for $39.99 hot damn w wiimote plus! Cheapest I've seen. Submittedvto Amazon to pm. Help out and do the same.thx

Thanks to whoever bumped this.  I ordered Harry Potter Vita, 4GB Vita memory card, MGS HD Collection (to resell), and Carnival Island for store pickup. May end up reselling all of it, haven't decided yet.

Not the best haul, but all the good cheap games I already have, mostly from PS+.

bread's done
Back