rcaido Preggy Sale: Arcade sticks & PS3/360/PS2/Wii/DS games

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Used Bladestorm with no instruction manual for either PS3 or 360 and $10 for Lost Odyssey?[/quote]

No thanks, i go for $30 + Bladestorm (PS3)

[quote name='Petekelly']please cml or lemme know a price for Lost Odyssey[/quote]

Didnt see anything i like sorry

[quote name='MillerTime2523']CML:
Unreal Tournament (sealed)
Drake's Uncharted (sealed)
NBA Street Homecourt (sealed)
Ridge Racer 7 (sealed)
Full Auto 2 (sealed)

Thanks![/quote]

didnt see anything i want at the moment

All those that PM me, im just looking for things on my want list...Not really looking to sell as my prices are probably just as bad as ebay & i know everyone here are cheapassgamers...

If you want buy a certain game go ahead put a price on it on the PM...Please dont just say how much?

Thanks

All those that PM me, im just looking for things on my want list...Not really looking to sell as my prices are probably just as bad as ebay & i know everyone here are cheapassgamers...

If you want buy a certain game go ahead put a price on it on the PM...Please dont just say how much?

Thanks

cml for mgs: portable ops+. if nothing appeals to you, would you go lower than the 20 in stores? in either case, please let me know so i can keep looking! thanks a bunch!

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Please CML for God of War Chains of Olympus (sealed)[/quote]

The only thing i saw was Ghost Squad but dont want trade GoW for it...

[quote name='xmrblondex']Do you take offers on games?
I don't want to waste your time if you don't[/quote]

Sorry i dont understand what you're trying to ask...

Everyone else who sent me a PM, i pmed you back...If i didn't go ahead PM again...Thanks

[quote name='rcaido']Sorry i dont understand what you're trying to ask...

Everyone else who sent me a PM, i pmed you back...If i didn't go ahead PM again...Thanks[/QUOTE]

so, if i were to offer you less than 25 on some of your games, would I be ignored, or would you listen?

[quote name='xmrblondex']so, if i were to offer you less than 25 on some of your games, would I be ignored, or would you listen?[/quote]

I always respond to pms, just dont make a ridiculous offer like $20 for your Lost Odyssey sealed or something like that...

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Thanks for showing your stick. I can see why she is preggy.[/quote]

Yeah must have been the Zangief stick...

bread's done
Back