RCSS game deals

scourdx

CAGiversary!
I went to two RCSS (Real Canadian Super Store) today and they have lot of games on sales for half-price and few others are bargain bin price at $9.88 & $18.98. Unfortunately the price aren't guarantee because various store gives various discount. Some of the games I saw

PS2
- Radiata Stories - $9.88
- Tak 3 - $ 7.45
- Lots of titles for $7.45 & $9.88

Xbox
- Without warning - $4.44
- Urban Chaos - $9.89

DS
- Izuna 2 - $18.98
- Final Fantasy A2 - $18.98
- Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $18.98
- Some titles for $9.88

PSP
- Rainbow Six Vegas - $9.88

GBA
- Various titles for $4.98

Xbox 360, Wii & PS3
- Most titles for $18.93 and some titles are $9.88.

I'll post them up once I have more info.

bought Prince of Persia collector's edition for the 360 for $18
Ferrari Challenge for the ps3 was also $18
and I also bought Elebits for the Wii at $18
all this week

Wow I can't believe you even found Radiata Stories, let alone a cheap copy. I wish they had more RCSS stores around.

If you don't have a copy of Radiata Stories you should get one. One of my favorite PS2 RPGs and it still stands up pretty good to a lot of stuff out there.

[quote name='scourdx']
DS
- Izuna 2 - $18.98[/QUOTE]

I picked that up a week ago because I was looking through a copy that had it's cart stolen, and I noticed it had the Amazon.com exclusive mini-poster tucked behind the insert. Looking at the rest of the shelf it seems all the copies RCSS had actually were the Amazon.com exclusives. Pretty nice seeing as Amazon/Atlus botched that pre-order goodie, and I didn't know the game was available sealed & complete like that :lol: So yeah if you're on the fence about getting it, look and see if you spot one with the mini-poster hidden in the case.

Anybody knows of a RCSS with some of these games near the Montreal Area? Think I'd get the same deal at a Loblaw? I really wish I could get Radiata and some DS games.

Princesss Zelda, think a print of these coupon would work?

Thanks!

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Anybody knows of a RCSS with some of these games near the Montreal Area? Think I'd get the same deal at a Loblaw? I really wish I could get Radiata and some DS games.

Princesss Zelda, think a print of these coupon would work?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there are no RCSS in Quebec. In the past, I've seen Maxi get the same deals on video games though. For example, the week RCSS in Ontario dropped the price on Pikmin by 10 bucks, Maxi had the same sale. Might wanna try there.

[quote name='foxmcloud']bought Prince of Persia collector's edition for the 360 for $18[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty good. I checked the one in Kanata but didn't see it unfortunately. Saw the regular edition for regular game price (60 I think it was).

[quote name='Camorama']I'm pretty sure there are no RCSS in Quebec. In the past, I've seen Maxi get the same deals on video games though. For example, the week RCSS in Ontario dropped the price on Pikmin by 10 bucks, Maxi had the same sale. Might wanna try there.[/QUOTE]

I went to both Loblaws and Maxi & Cie in my area. None of those deals were there sadly. I do know that they sometimes offer the same deals thought the availablity is totally YMMV.

I did pickup Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones for 10$ though.

I'm envious that some of you guys found some good PS2 games for such great prices. :drool: The only thing I found at RCSS was Viewtiful Joe 2 for $9.88 a few weeks ago.

I only know one Maxi&Cie in Montreal area that HAD the deals
but it's long gone
my cousin puts all the games aside for me when she receives them so I don't have to rush to get them

all the Prince of Persia were gone in in like 30 minutes

Whew, old thread. Just in case anyone cares, I went to RCSS and saw more games were marked down, but I can only remember two of them. >_>

Enchanted Arms (Xbox 360) - $9.98
Secret Agent Clank (PSP) - $15

I know the PS2 version of SAC is 10 bucks at the Source, but I've heard the PSP one is better. For EA, you can get it used for cheap, but I want a new copy, so I'm going to pick it up. :cool:

I just spotted the PSP versions Dracula X and God of War sitting there for $15. Not sure what those 2 are priced like elsewhere as I haven't seen them around in a while (mostly due to me not getting out to game stores in a while...).

Dracula X as in Castlevania Rondo of Blood? I bought 2 weeks ago used for 14.99 at EB. Its selling 19.99 new everywhere else (usually).

[quote name='kathos']Christ I just bought Radiata Stories from Gameshak for like $19, bastards![/QUOTE]

FYI, Radiata has been since long OOS at RCSS.

Good stuff for Bangai-O, Ill take a look.

The Superstore near me (Portland Street in Dartmouth, NS) seems to have a bunch of new value games in stock. I don't remember all of them, but I noticed TNA Impact (Xbox 360, $9.98), 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (PS3, $18.98), FIFA 09 (Wii, $18.98) and NBA Live 09 (Wii, $9.98). I have no idea if these prices are universal or store-specific.

[quote name='kn420994']The Superstore near me (Portland Street in Dartmouth, NS) seems to have a bunch of new value games in stock. I don't remember all of them, but I noticed TNA Impact (Xbox 360, $9.98), 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (PS3, $18.98), FIFA 09 (Wii, $18.98) and NBA Live 09 (Wii, $9.98). I have no idea if these prices are universal or store-specific.[/QUOTE]

I picked up FIFA 09 All-Play for Wii last night (not at SuperStore where it was $50, but at Zehrs, where it actually was on the $18.99 rack). I'm really looking forward to trying it out. I enjoy soccer but for some reason, traditional soccer control schemes always frustrate me. It looks like this has a few different control options (for the casual gamer, ya see).

bread's done
Back