RCSS-NO TAX EVENT!!! Save $65 on ps3!

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
This THURS 11/15 and FRI 11/16 from 5pm to close ONLY!!!

PS3
499-SAVE-65
449-SAVE-58.5
399-SAVE-50.87

WII
269-SAVE-35.1

X360
499ELITE-SAVE-65
449HALO-SAVE-58.5
399PREMIUM-SAVE-50.87
299ARCADE-SAVE-39

DSL
129-SAVE-17

SPEND OVER 150 and get a 9LB BOX of Oranges FOR FREE!

NOT LOOKING FOR CONSOLES????
HOW BOUT THIS???

MARIO GALAXY!!!
49.99 NO TAX!!!

[quote name='maigoyume']hoho, you rock buddy, thanks for the heads up =)[/quote]

Hey, ure up late too!

surprised that noone posted this already!

P.S

Any extra copies of HALO3 left? Im going to Oakridge this weekend.

Sweet deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Last time me and a friend went to get an XBOX 360. They only had one, so he got it. Crap thing was that it was a Premium model, but it was also last year's GRAW bundle so no HDMI, but he didn't mind.

Couple days later they restocked 360s.

Hopefully they'll have an Elite there for me :)

btw - can anyone confirm this for Ontario?

Whether it'll be there on the 14th or 15th I doubt it. It seems that in my area at least, nobody goes there for games. Seems like only a hardcore or really desperate person would come there. However this is probably because there's a Wal-Mart, Best Buy and EB Games all in the same plaza.

" SPEND OVER 150 and get a 9LB BOX of Oranges FOR FREE!" Wow nice deal!

Too bad I'm not in BC :(

[quote name='heimdal']anyone confirm this for Toronto? i don't want to brave the cold weather only to be denied a good deal.[/quote]

Nothing in the current flyer about it, plus I thought we had a no tax event about 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='heimdal']anyone confirm this for Toronto? i don't want to brave the cold weather only to be denied a good deal.[/quote]just give your local superstore a call to make sure, better than wasting time going there to find out its a no go

Just heard from a store clerk, the RCSS in Brampton is having the No Tax Event next weekend (friday and saturday, 9pm to midnight).

[quote name='Starke25']Just heard from a store clerk, the RCSS in Brampton is having the No Tax Event next weekend (friday and saturday, 9pm to midnight).[/quote]

Yup! The flyer is up... I wonder if the $30 off coupon applies too. This is for Ontario, not sure if any other provinces are participating. Lets see if I can get this img attachment working.

RCSSO_0c97b301-a1c1-4547-867e-f03b55efe68b_101_01_RCSS_Lr.p1.jpg

The front of the RCSS flyer for Ontario says Friday Nov. 23 & Saturday Nov. 24 tax free 9pm to Midnight. There's also a coupon for $30 off for when you spend $250 or more in groceries but it expires on Thursday Nov. 22.

One more thing for all you Canadian CAG's info on PC points. I've recently started using the PC bank because I do all the grocery shopping there I should at least collect some PC points to get some free groceries. But after started collecting them changed my mind to buy gaming stuff instead. Buying groceries for PC points won't net you very many points in a reasonable frame of time. I found out though if you have a PC Mastercard you can earn points everytime you use it at any store. After switching to using the PC Mastercard for all purchases the points are adding up quickly. I hope to get $150 or more off the price of a 360 or PS3 this week combined with the no tax sale.

[quote name='ironchefff']Yup! The flyer is up... I wonder if the $30 off coupon applies too. This is for Ontario, not sure if any other provinces are participating. Lets see if I can get this img attachment working.[/quote]
There was nothing on the BC flyer, I'm happy I didn't bother wasting my time on this again.

bread's done
Back