RE 4.....in spanish?

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
Just traded for RE 4 w/ someone on CAG and when it came in it has everything in English and then again underneath in Spanish...

I wish the person trading it to me would have made me aware of this, as I would rather have had a normal version.

I was just wondering if someone could tell me exactly what this is? Do they make them bilingual in states like CA or something (wouldn't know bout those things out here in KY :D )

thanks in advance

-will

Im not too sure but I believe the main Foes speak spanish, and the village is spanish, so I think its like that in all RE4 games

You mean because of all the massive mexican population in Cali they get thier own version :shock: , seriously that's an interesting guess :roll:..they make them like that because people in South America actually can buy games 2 #-o..same goes for the canadian version of games...oddly enough this happens predominantly with Nintendo games...but I have seen a few PSP/PS2 games with dual inserts French/English...

Sorry for the retarded CA guess...its 1:30 a.m. and I haven't slept in weeks :) All apologies to anyone who was even remotely considering being offended. So I guess there isn't anything wrong w/ my version then? Nothing in the game should actually be different right?

Not every gamer in the world speaks english. Actually very few games are ever fully translated into Spanish. What is interesting is that most hardcore gamers in South America actually learn english by playing games. Talk about dedication to gaming.

I was born in South America...so I know this to be true

Why would it effect the game? It's the same game but they have spanish writing on it. :roll:

The only time that developers really cut stuff out of games is when it is being brought to a different country (namely Japan) because the content that they have in the game wouldn't be understood by many other cultures.

Should be the same game, just with some spanish.

[quote name='Wlogan31']I'm gonna ask again since nobody wants to answer - will this have ANY effect on the game?[/QUOTE]
Of course cabron.

When a car of zombies rolls up like 30 zombies are going to jump out of that cuz they know how to pack a car.

[quote name='DT778']Of course cabron.

When a car of zombies rolls up like 30 zombies are going to jump out of that cuz they know how to pack a car.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
Nah, but for real, if you beat the game on hard mode, you get a money cannon. Sends them zombies running. Ok, now I'm officially going to hell. :hot:

One time I was at Best Buy and I was checking out Jade Empire... the entire front and back cover was entirely in spanish. They didn't have one english copy in the store...

[quote name='allout1986']Why would it effect the game? It's the same game but they have spanish writing on it. :roll:

Should be the same game, just with some spanish.[/QUOTE]

Having "some spanish" in the game is what I meant when I asked if it would change the game in any way...:baby:

When GS.com had a B1G1F preowned sale, I order Zelda Collection disk and Fatal Frame. Fatal Frame had a Spanish cover on it, but the game is still in English.

I'll probably look for the official box art online and print my own.

What the hell are you talking about? The game takes place in Spain, a spanish speaking country (and where I grew up). Thus, all the villagers speak spanish and everyone has a spanish accent. Does it effect the game, no. If you know spanish what they say gives you a heads up on what there doing if you don't well, your just like leon which we assume doesn't know a lick of spanish either. Not knowing spanish will not effect you playing the game since everything from the main characters is in english...wow. You guys do know, there are over a dozen different countries that speak spanish right?

Yes - the point of this thread was simply to figure out whether the villagers speaking spanish was the same in both versions...

Make sense? aka were they speaking english in the US released version and I would miss out on subtle rumblings...that was all I was asking :)

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz']:rofl:
Nah, but for real, if you beat the game on hard mode, you get a money cannon. Sends them zombies running. Ok, now I'm officially going to hell. :hot:[/QUOTE]
That does not make any sense.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']That does not make any sense.[/QUOTE]
he was trying to point out that mexicans are scared of money. I don't really get it other. All the mexicans I saw would kill a man for money...

Eh, I was trying to play off the joke: How do you find the population of Mexico? Roll a penny down a hill. I know the game takes place in Spain, and it's a stupid joke anyways, but yeah...

[quote name='mcgavin27']he was trying to point out that mexicans are scared of money. I don't really get it other. All the mexicans I saw would kill a man for money...[/QUOTE]

Ignorance must be bliss.....

Then people wonder why the rest of the world hates Americans. It is ignorant statements like this that makes us look bad. I am not Mexican, but I can tell you most mexicans I know do the crappiest jobs and work harder than anyone I know for less... There is no shame is hard work.

lol at gamestop someone traded in halo2 but it was completely in spanish, down to the voices spoken in the game.

bread's done
Back