RE 5 CE 29.99 PS3/360 Gamestop B&M NEW

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Didn't the collector's edition come with all that cool stuff like the messenger bad and head set?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i bought it for $29.99 at a Best Buy YMMV clearance and didn't regret it too much. I like all the swag it came with. I never finished the game though. You really should have someone to play co op with for the best experience.

I don't really care about the extra costumes or versus mode or anything like that. I might consider buying the two new episodes for 400 spacebucks each after I complete the game. There's an interesting article on IGN about the new episodes. I'll try to find the link.

I thought thE post was the that gold edition too.

Then I do not recommend the product . The bag is not capable for everyday use, the patch is useless, the figure is 3inches and very low quality ( think mcfarland sportspick 3inchers)

And the extra disc isn't worth your 15 minutes of your life.

[quote name='Demontooth']Are there really any "new" games at the Gamestop B&M?[/QUOTE]

Please; let's not hijack another thread with this pointless debate...

That said, this should be YMMV due to sparse availability.

[quote name='hobbie8046']
That said, this should be YMMV due to sparse availability.[/QUOTE]

seems like of the 20 stores I venture into, they all have at least one copy left. I would say 4 don't..It's really hard to miss, sitting there in its oversized box, all out of place..however! the condition of these boxes are always very rough..and since they're on the floor, they're gutted and good luck getting everything :)

Thanks for the heads up. A few of my local stores have this in stock. Two weeks ago it was 39.99- and I almost bit. I will check it out today.

I want the collectors edition, regardless of the gold edition. I wanted it at $80, so $30 is a steal- and I can always buy the $10 worth of DLC and gameshare it to make it cheaper.

I have the regular version for the 360, but I want to pick this up for the PS3, so I'm torn between jumping on the deal (if I can find it for $30), or wait for the Gold edition.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']I thought thE post was the that gold edition too.

Then I do not recommend the product . The bag is not capable for everyday use, the patch is useless, the figure is 3inches and very low quality ( think mcfarland sportspick 3inchers)

And the extra disc isn't worth your 15 minutes of your life.[/QUOTE]

I like the little figure and the steelbook case, but you're 100% correct about everything. The dvd is horribly worthless. For me, it was painful to try to watch.

man, im pissed that theres a gold edition coming out since they just screwed over everyone that bought the CE at launch. I even have the DLC.

I will wait and get it IF it gets cheap.

I found a new (sealed) copy of RE5 for PS3! PS3 has the superior CE because the special features are better quality on Blu Ray. I also want to buy the DLC (because I am not getting the gold edition) and split the cost with someone (via gameshare).

Win-win-win situation!

Thanks OP!

[quote name='mediviper']Not bad. But for those of you who didnt know, there is a Gold version coming out with a crap ton of extra features. So that may influence your decision in purchasing this version.
Link to gold. http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76478[/QUOTE]

Oh, it passed me that the GOLD version has the complete game as well + plus all the old DLC AND ofcourse New DLC.

So that means, i can buy the Collectors edition, and sell the retail copy inside it, no need to keep that. Looks like it goes for about $25 in amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000ZK6950/ref=sr_1_olp_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1265133159&sr=8-2&condition=new

Went to the GameStop that is one block away from my house, the guy checked the inventory and said that there is none any more, but he was kind enough to see what other game stop stores have it, and there was one GS Store 2 miles away that had one Last Copy left. He called them just to verify it before I left and asked them to hold that for me on the side.
I took my bike and went there right away. When I arrived this pretty boy looking kid that works there said that there is none, and no one called. and I asked him if he is sure, and he said yes, and he advised me to go to the ebgames across the street from them and see maybe they have it. I went there and they didnt have it. I went back to this GameStop again and the guy still says he dont see it any where in the side and no one got a call......
Then one of the costumers saw it behind the glass and told the seller here he is....
I paid 32 dollars after tax and got the fuk out of there.
some times i feel that either these people that work in there are a s s holes, or they doing that shit on porpuse.
but any way, I got what I wanted.
So thanks OP.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Went to the GameStop that is one block away from my house, the guy checked the inventory and said that there is none any more, but he was kind enough to see what other game stop stores have it, and there was one GS Store 2 miles away that had one Last Copy left. He called them just to verify it before I left and asked them to hold that for me on the side.
I took my bike and went there right away. When I arrived this pretty boy looking kid that works there said that there is none, and no one called. and I asked him if he is sure, and he said yes, and he advised me to go to the ebgames across the street from them and see maybe they have it. I went there and they didnt have it. I went back to this GameStop again and the guy still says he dont see it any where in the side and no one got a call......
Then one of the costumers saw it behind the glass and told the seller here he is....
I paid 32 dollars after tax and got the fuk out of there.
some times i feel that either these people that work in there are a s s holes, or they doing that shit on porpuse.
but any way, I got what I wanted.
So thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
I agree about some of the employees at gamestop. As much as I don't want to shop there I still do because some of the pre-order bonus they have are kind of nice so I just pick and choose which one I go to..

When I get some extra money next week, I'm gonna go by GS & see if they still have this. The last time I was @ that particular store about a month ago, they had it. For $30, I can't pass it up.

Got it. Bag is nice though a little weak. I hate that the chris figurine looks like seth green. The steel book is sexy and the necklace is a little longer than I would like. Great deal though. Saw this at BB but didn't want to spend actual money. Got it with some GS credit, only 300 left to spend.

I got it also for the PS3 last one locally. I got pumped i mainly wanted 360 but owell. I have RE5 retail i went into there to trade it in MINT cond. he offered me 3.00. I paid like 39.99 for it. Went to the used rack seen it for sale 22.99. Was like whatever basically i will be putting up on ebay MINT Condition to your house 18.00

bread's done
Back