re: target's 10% off first purchase for opening new account

kp_assman

CAGiversary!
sup

i have a quick question cuz i'm hearing different things. If you open a new target account, it comes with the promo that takes 10% off your first purchase right? does the discount occur at the register or is it shown on your first CC statment. I'm asking this cuz i got a psp and was told that the discount will be shown on my first CC statment..... help? thanks!

Take advantage of this special offer and save 10% on all your wants and needs all in one spot at Target.com when you pay with your Visa® card.

Check out our huge selection and great prices, with more items added every week. You'll find it all for Home, Baby, Electronics, Apparel, Toys and more.

To redeem this offer click the link below and your discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Valid: 01/01/2005 to 06/30/2005

Discount not applicable to GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges.
May not be combined with other promotional offers or discounts or applied to previous orders.
Offer available for Target.com orders only and does not apply to partner businesses or Amazon.com product purchases.
Discount not available when using 1-Click® ordering online. 1-Click® is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Offer only redeemable in the U.S.
Void where prohibited.
Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer.
Offer good only when paid for with a valid Visa card.

Visa Link to Target Coupon

If you applied at a register, you should have been given a temporary card along with a second receipt with the 10% certificate on it. Unless other Targets are doing something new, the discount should have already been applied.

this is good deal do be warned it is not good for your credit to sign up for every store card just to get a quick discount as you will pay for it over your lifetime! ;)

bread's done
Back