RE4 and MGS: TS > 1 more Wii game?

icecubedx5

CAGiversary!
My Wii fund allows me to get 2 games (Zelda: TP and one more). Because Wii plays GameCube games, I am stocking up on GC games. I have $50 more, should I use it to get one more Wii game for a total of THREE Wii launch games or use that $50 to get MGS: Twin Snakes and Resident Evil 4 (both brand new, sealed, and doesn't have the ugly Player's Choice covers).

Yeah, if you're not anal about them being new you can probably pick them up for 30ish. I'd head down that route.

Yeah, better to get a good deal on some great GC games than paying full price for some medicore Wii launch titles. A lot of these games will be ripe for a price drop in March or so.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I'm not a fan of the Metal Gears games, but you should pick up Resident Evil OP.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree...RE4 is one of the best GC games

uhh icecubed I suggest you go to ToysRUs in Canada right now, if in the USA go in a bit, and pick up 4 players choice titles for 60 bucks. They got a buy one get one free....so you can get 2 more games of your choice. Or you can just get those 2 and maybe get both options =D...and who's that in your avatar kez

bread's done
Back