RE4 Help

usfbchmguy

CAGiversary!
So I have about $13 credit at gamestop, and I wanted to pick up a copy of RE4 and I wanted to trade in a bunch of crap (dvd's, games, listed below). Should I trade it in there or is there somewhere else where I could get more bang for my buck for RE4?
MK:D PS2
ZOE2 PS2
Gladius PS2
BoF:Dragon Quarter PS2
Ju-On DVD
AKA DVD
Monster DVD
Matrix (original) DVD

Any advice you guys can give or point in the direction of where I could find how much credit I'd get at alternatives would be great.

www.tradestop.com

Multiply the price they are giving by 1.4 to find out the trade-in value of those things at a Gamestop. The only problem you may have is that some things they may have too many of already, and therefore won't give you a price on tradestop.com. G'luck, Resident Evil 4 is a very fine game.

Thanks for the help! Would I possibly get more trade in value taking it to one of those crappy mall cd stores though like sam goody or FYE?

[quote name='Vinny']I hear FYE gives the best credit out of any store...[/QUOTE]

Yeap, and they really don't give a shit about it either. I left some tags on that said like $1 and they gave me $10 without even blinking. :lol:

bread's done
Back