RE4 spolier free thread

In regards to the AI, it DOES give you a general sense of paranoia, as these guys break off in full out sprints to you. They do attack with relentlessness. Since .. well, I can't spoil it, but since they aren't human, perhaps their field of vision is lowered and they can't see you. I was pretty impressed, what with the pitchforks, throwing axes, explosions, crossbows, etc..

I figured the AI would do more things other than climb the stairs after you, once you see it, it's like "that's awesome", then, after you shoot it, then he climbs up again, then you shoot him, then he climbs up... again. It sort of ruins a possible great AI system.

that has nothing to do with the AI.. as with zombies, these guys first nature is to feed.. well, kill, but same difference. They'll keep coming after you. I hid at the top of the bell tower and shot them as they came up.. one guy went outside and threw a grenade at the top and it landed near me and exploded.. I thought that was pretty awesome.

I also was surprised that the bosses in the trailer came so early. Also, don't think this spoils anything, but I was surprised at how early you fight the "Big Chief" guy, whatever the hell his name is. I'm not done with the game, in the sewers right now, so I don't know how much I have left, but from here on the bosses are surprises to me, which is good.

[quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='smalien1']The only two spanish things I understand are 'detras de ti' which I think means 'after him' and mierda which is either shit or dead[/quote]

Detras de Ti means- Behind you!
Mierda means - Shit
detrás de se imbicle - Behind you imbicel!
morir es vivir - To die is to Live (this is what monks chant in the castle)
Allí estas! - There he is!
Le cortaré en pequeños pedazos - I will cut you into little pieces
Cójalo! - Get Him!
que Voy a matarle - I will kill you!
In the House: What the hell are you doing here, GET LOST BASTARD!!

Hmm that's all I can think off the top of my head (yeah i'm spanish). Anything else feel free to ask.[/quote]

I thought cabron means bastard. I only died once in the village area. I wanted to find the house so I could get into it, but the dudes kept jumping at me. So I took them out on the ground and no chain saw guy. But I still got the shotgun. Also, should I sell my spinel or should I wait until later?

Also clariste, the village chief isn't the "big guy." It's the guy the village people mutter before they die. But I did think that you fight the village chief like just before the "guy."

[quote name='CrimsonGeist'][quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='smalien1']The only two spanish things I understand are 'detras de ti' which I think means 'after him' and mierda which is either shit or dead[/quote]

Detras de Ti means- Behind you!
Mierda means - Shit
detrás de se imbicle - Behind you imbicel!
morir es vivir - To die is to Live (this is what monks chant in the castle)
Allí estas! - There he is!
Le cortaré en pequeños pedazos - I will cut you into little pieces
Cójalo! - Get Him!
que Voy a matarle - I will kill you!
In the House: What the hell are you doing here, GET LOST BASTARD!!

Hmm that's all I can think off the top of my head (yeah i'm spanish). Anything else feel free to ask.[/quote]

I thought cabron means bastard. I only died once in the village area. I wanted to find the house so I could get into it, but the dudes kept jumping at me. So I took them out on the ground and no chain saw guy. But I still got the shotgun. Also, should I sell my spinel or should I wait until later?

Also clariste, the village chief isn't the "big guy." It's the guy the village people mutter before they die. But I did think that you fight the village chief like just before the "guy."[/quote]

This is supposed to be a spoiler free thread, or I would have a reply for you.

[quote name='Nephets'] nothing I've played this far has been perfect[/quote]
:whistle2:k
I would think no game will ever be perfect... since the concept of perfection only manifests itself in our heads.

[quote name='Scorch'] I hid at the top of the bell tower and shot them as they came up.. one guy went outside and threw a grenade at the top and it landed near me and exploded.. I thought that was pretty awesome.[/quote]

Yep... except no-one came up the ladder when I hid there... they just chucked explosives at me... :(

Did any one every find the golden Bass? I found a golden egg that sell for only $3000. :cry:
I have some quick question Should I sell my red9 and punsher? I'm at the point in the game were there is a stronger 9mm and a colt availabe.

I just realized that I won't be able to hold all of the guns. So my question is if the Rocket Launcher is neccessary and if so when would be a good time to buy it?

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']I just realized that I won't be able to hold all of the guns. So my question is if the Rocket Launcher is neccessary and if so when would be a good time to buy it?[/quote]

Necessary? Not at all.

Buy the XL bag so you can carry more stuff.

[quote name='SupremeNumNuts']I just realized that I won't be able to hold all of the guns. So my question is if the Rocket Launcher is neccessary and if so when would be a good time to buy it?[/quote]

I don't want to spoiler the game for anyone, so if you PM me or ask in the spoiler thread, I will give you a response.

Basically, there is no need to buy it. . . hint hint

[quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='smalien1']The game is awesome, but are the spinels and the beer keg OK to sell or are they vital? I tryed combining them but no dice.

If spinels are important later on just say I shouldn't' sell them[/quote]

If you can sell it it's not important. The things on the top row in the treasure submenu you can't sell even if you wanted too. So no worrys go ahead and sell.[/quote]

Hell no, don't sell the beerstein. If you combine it with gemstones, its value rises a lot! If you did what sisco told you, you just lost money. You can sell the spinels, but not the keg. If it says it was once set in something or something like that, don't sell it!

BTW sisco, it wasn't a spoiler I didn't say anything that hadn't already been told, and it is pretty obvious the chief isn't the main baddy since in the trailers they mutter the name too! :roll:

And supremenumnuts, don't buy the rocketlauncher, now anyway. You do know it's 1 hit only, right? But you'll know when you need it. Save the room for now.

[quote name='smalien1']Is the only way to reload the mine thrower by doing an upgrade to seven slots so that it gets reloaded?[/quote]

no, after you buy it you should start finding ammo for it

bread's done
Back