RE5 Release Date Delivery...vanishes?

KongaKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
So, I was going to order RE5 from amazon and get it the day it comes out with Release Date Delivery. When you go to the product page http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil...07?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1236111651&sr=8-1 while not logged in, it shows up
"Get it the day it comes out!
Pre-order and select Release-Date Delivery at checkout"

But when I log in, the RDD option is gone. I even go through checkout and it doesn't show up at the last page. This happen for anyone else? Why would it not show up after logging in?

Normally I'd say give it a couple of days, but it comes out pretty soon, so...complain? I've had mine preordered for a while, so I went to change my shipping speed to see if release date delivery was available to me, but no go.

EDIT: Hmm, I preordered the CE and just noticed that it doesn't say anything about release date delivery on the page for that. That sucks.

My guess is either they filled up on orders they can take for RDD and just taking regular orders now. Or they are doing something and it will be back soon.

I remember Fable II had the same issue for a little bit. Logged out RDD was there but logged in and it vanished. I would check back and it should come back eventually.

[quote name='crzyboy88']It's back. I just saw it on the Amazon page.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

Yeah, I second that - well it better be.... they have my cash :p

Saint

bread's done
Back