Read or Die 11.99 shipped at DDD

Thanks much. I've been wanting this and it's a great price. I think it was on Tech/G4, not cartoon network, but I might be wrong. Hell, for that matter, it may have been on both. I like the series but, IMO, the movie is better.

[quote name='mietha']Thanks much. I've been wanting this and it's a great price. I think it was on Tech/G4, not cartoon network, but I might be wrong. Hell, for that matter, it may have been on both. I like the series but, IMO, the movie is better.[/QUOTE]

The show that G4 aired was R.O.D The TV, a TV series sequel to the OVA. They're both absolutely wonderful, and get my highest possible recommendation. I haven't been using this avatar for over a year and a half for nothin'!

I would consider it if it was in Japanese. Not saying there's anything wrong with the English version but I prefer the original.

got mine in. Was extremely damaged...as if someone took a knife up and down the box...a few good gnashes here and there and imprints...oddly enough the shrink wrap wasn't damaged in the indicated areas which leads me to believe they took a damaged item, shrink wrapped it and then shipped it to me.

Lame.

Returning for an exchange.

[quote name='Dang']Whoa then I should get this. Thanks for pointing that out.[/QUOTE]

For the record, do you speak Japanese?

finally got the dvd today. everythings good except the sticker on the top of the dvd, the coverart was outside of the plastic and underneath the sticker so when i took it off it ripped it.... very upsetting, but oh well.

I picked up the OAV awhile ago... and for any NW CAGers, the creator of ROD, Hideyuki Kurata, will be at Sakura Con (March 24, 25, 26 this year.)

I'm getting my copy autographed :D

bread's done
Back