Reading Wombat's tweets about fitbit makes me want to buy a fitbit

danboy123

CAGiversary!
It could be a mid life crisis, but seriously it has been 100 degrees + in NC for about a week and I am thinking I may need to drop some pounds.

I have been checking CAG regularly as of late for some good deals and to use the BB credit I built up and I kept seeing tweets about fitbit. I honestly didn't know what it was so I looked it up and laughed. A few days later I am considering buying one. Exercise for the sake of exercise is boring to me and honestly after working all day, the last thing I want to be is some gym douche bag. (No offense to you gym liking folks)

So... topic... anyone own this thing and would you recommend to a fellow CAG? The price seems ok especially if I buy from BB.

I appreciate opinions in advance.

Thanks for that... I actually didn't see that so I apologize if I broke thread making protocol. I just wanted to know about the fitbit in general and I thought reviews from CAG might be a little more relevant that what I had already read else where.

I scanned the fitbit thread a bit, a lot of people were happy with them, the general concern about it was the accuracy during running was off a bit. It is probably 2 or 3 pages back in this forum.

Honestly the sleeping stuff it measures was the most interesting part about it. That and stairs. Looks neat, but I'm in such a good groove without it I can't justify the need, but man is it a cool looking gadget.

bread's done
Back