Readjunk Borderlands 2 Trivia Contest/Giveaway - ENDED

creatureofwar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all! I'm a reviewer and a contributor to the entertainment site Readjunk and we managed to get our hands on two copies of Borderlands 2 for giveaways. All you have to do is like Readjunk on Facebook and then test your Borderlands knowledge by answering three Borderlands-related questions. Everyone that answers the trivia questions correctly and likes Readjunk on Facebook will be entered into a random drawing to win a copy of Borderlands 2 on the system of their choice (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 only...sorry PC guys). Follow the link below to enter and for rules and such.

http://www.readjunk.com/contests/borderlands-2-contest/

I'm trying to push the Readjunk video game section so this is the first time that we've had a video game giveaway like this and we plan on doing more in the future. Any feedback is also appreciated.

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link2999']Nice contest. The first question could have one of two possible answers depending how you look at it.[/QUOTE]

You have to pay attention to how it is worded.

[quote name='creatureofwar']You have to pay attention to how it is worded.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the other one it might be has another persona that fits the bill.

[quote name='Link2999']Yes, but the other one it might be has another persona that fits the bill.[/QUOTE]

There are two answers, and I'm pretty sure either of them are acceptable.

I really hate Facebook, so my feedback would be to have an alternate entry for people that don't have an account.

[quote name='Link2999']Nice contest. The first question could have one of two possible answers depending how you look at it.[/QUOTE]

I just put both just in case.

Entered & liked on Facebook. Thanks for the contest.

[quote name='mr.me']I really hate Facebook, so my feedback would be to have an alternate entry for people that don't have an account.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I passed over many contests over the years because of that reason, but we're trying to get some new readers so we wanted to hopefully get some more people interested in the site and the FB page.

We have a few more contests lined up in the near future so we will definitely consider other options.

I also corrected the wording for the first question just to clear up the confusion. Both of the answers will be accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mr.me']I really hate Facebook, so my feedback would be to have an alternate entry for people that don't have an account.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I don't even have a Facebook account.
It would be nice if the thread title indicated the FB requirement.

If anyone has any questions or problems with the site, feel free to PM me. The site was down due to Go Daddy being hacked yesterday. Hopefull there shouldn't be anymore issues, but who knows.

The contest has ended and the winners have been contacted. Thanks to everyone that entered the contest and for liking the Readjunk Facebook page. Be on the lookout for other video game contests in the coming months.

bread's done
Back