REAL COD 4 ghost

Also another point that it is real is when he is near the boxes and the ghost is there and he backs away for a sec. the ghost walks around a corner. Then the guy looks where the ghost went and he is nowhere to be found.

That's pretty creepy. What is that Zombie Walk that he is reffereing to?Is it a skill that drops claymore?ALso what does he mean by no scoping for youtube?

right when he says he's gonna search the whole map, the score changes from 20-20 to 20-0. This was either made with 2 separate matches or the order was messed with. Either way it doesn't look legitimate.

Alright, somebody needs to explain this to me. Ghosts. As in real ghosts?

In a video? Of a game? Honestly.

Fake? What is there even to freaking fake? It is a video of some dude walking around.

This guy even spent time finding the perfect music. He also looks at the "ghost" then walks behind some obstruction to give the ghost time to dissappear. I mean honestly, with the stuff we have now why on earth would this be real. The easiest way to fake this would be to muck around with the settings, some guy already commented on it. Isn't it also fun how he just mutes the sound for half the time. Or just makes cuts in the film for no reason. Like at the start when he walks out side.

Seriously, why the hell would anyone even consider this to be of any significance?

And ghosts? I thought we were beyond this as a people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake. He and his friend are just doing the Zombie Walk. It's not hard. I can't believe you actually fell for it. If you watch it, he always only checks one way.

i read some of the comments below so am guessin its the zombie walk any way i havent seen the full video but i woulda shot that mofo still pretty cool

[quote name='dtarasev']Alright, somebody needs to explain this to me. Ghosts. As in real ghosts?

In a video? Of a game? Honestly.

Fake? What is there even to freaking fake? It is a video of some dude walking around.

This guy even spent time finding the perfect music. He also looks at the "ghost" then walks behind some obstruction to give the ghost time to dissappear. I mean honestly, with the stuff we have now why on earth would this be real. The easiest way to fake this would be to muck around with the settings, some guy already commented on it. Isn't it also fun how he just mutes the sound for half the time. Or just makes cuts in the film for no reason. Like at the start when he walks out side.

Seriously, why the hell would anyone even consider this to be of any significance?

And ghosts? I thought we were beyond this as a people.[/QUOTE]

But you don't understand. According to the video his friend ISNT the sniper character, yet the ghost is!

Crap. Apparently you guys don't get tricked easily. I started this to see how many people I could trick but you guys don't fall for anything. Crap. I tried making up fake points but those didn't work either.

[quote name='gamerstop']Crap. Apparently you guys don't get tricked easily. I started this to see how many people I could trick but you guys don't fall for anything. Crap. I tried making up fake points but those didn't work either.[/quote]
No, you started this because you thought it was real and then when you finally came to the conclusion that it was fake, you realized how big of a dumbass you look like. :)

[quote name='naes']No, you started this because you thought it was real and then when you finally came to the conclusion that it was fake, you realized how big of a dumbass you look like. :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right to me. I don't see how anyone could possibly believe that was real though.

bread's done
Back