Real-Life Costumed Crimefighter Patrols Streets of Cincinnati - With Video!

johnnypark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
57 (100%)
http://www.wlwt.com/cnn-news/19305002/detail.html
"We help enforce the law by doing what we can in legal standards, so we carry handcuffs, pepper spray … all the legal weapons," said Shadowhare. "We will do citizen's arrests. We will intervene on crimes if there is one happening in front of us."The man behind Shadowhare's mask is 21 years old and from Milford. Those are the only clues to his true identity that he will reveal. Shadowhare said he was abused as a child and grew up in foster homes, perhaps leading him to a life helping others."

My message to Cincinnati is that there is still hope and all we have to do is stand together," he said.

Apparently there are other people like him around the country, and they've even teamed up from time to time.

Watch the video at the link to the news article... he needs to work on his 'Batman voice,' as he sounds less like a superhero to strike fear in the hearts of criminals, and more like the acne-faced teen on the Simpsons who works at the movie theater.

Shadow Hare's Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/shadow_hare

[quote name='shipwreck']I live in Milford. I'll start scheming.[/QUOTE]

Wtf you are supposed to be one of the good guys.

LOL at the fatass "vigilante" in the black & bright green spandex. I guess we should be grateful nobody was inspired to dress like Dr. Manhattan...

[quote name='dinovelvet']LOL at the fatass "vigilante" in the black & bright green spandex. I guess we should be grateful nobody was inspired to dress like Dr. Manhattan...[/quote]

Once I get my prosthetic in the mail, I'm going to Lowe's for light blue paint.

Are the Guardian Angels still around? They at least underwent combat training.

I applaud these guys for what they are doing, but worry about them. I don't know if they understand what they are getting themselves into.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Are the Guardian Angels still around? They at least underwent combat training.

I applaud these guys for what they are doing, but worry about them. I don't know if they understand what they are getting themselves into.[/quote]

He'll be fine. I'm sure he has read Watchmen.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i give him 3 seconds to live once he steps into Over-the-Rhine.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I lived there for 2 years. I'm sure that Wonder Bread on the news in his Queen City Comics brand panties thinks he's protecting the city from crime.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch in Milford, his house is gonna burn down from the blown up meth lab next door that he probably doesn't consider "crime."

[quote name='Quillion']Can someone tell me why cosplayers are newsworthy?[/quote]

When he is arrested for assault, bankrupted from civil lawsuits and/or horribly injured by criminals, we have a starting point of reference to begin our Nelson style laugh.

Correction. When he petitions the court to continue to wear his mask to hide his identity during his 18-month sentence for aggravated assault and kidnapping, then we shall Nelson style laugh.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']He'll be fine. I'm sure he has read Watchmen.[/QUOTE]

The people of Cincinnati will look out their windows at me and shout 'STOP BEING A DOUCHE!!'

...and I'll look up and whisper...'no.'

[quote name='KaneRobot']The people of Cincinnati will look out their windows at me and shout 'STOP BEING A DOUCHE!!'

...and I'll look up and whisper...'no.'
[/quote]

:lol: :applause:

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I need to work on my superhero costume. I'm going to be "The Bitter Asshole".[/quote]

And the bad guys kill themselves convinced life is not worth living.

honestly the world needs people like this to make it a better place. sounds silly but if more supported and did similar things the world would be better as a whole.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']honestly the world needs people like this to make it a better place. sounds silly but if more supported and did similar things the world would be better as a whole.[/QUOTE]

How old are you?

I wonder what the chances are that this guy is a reject from that "Who wants to be a superhero" show.

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowhare.jpg

Shipwreack?

I'm working on a way to stop Brett Favre from coming back....my justice of doom squad is thinking about egging his huge gate he got or throwing wrangler jeans at it

:(

[quote name='munch']White people are crazy.[/QUOTE]
Yep...

bread's done
Back