Real Triggers (concave) for PS3

Good catch. I remember these were originally a pack-in to a UK magazine, and then they were finally available here as part of a ps3 controller "armor" bundle that was slightly more than what this cost. So it's nice to see them available separately and for a low price. I didn't see it at any local stores yet by using the locator but I'll most likely pick up a pair.

I know I've heard people complain about fingers slipping, but in my almost two years of PS3 playing, I never noticed I had a problem until I was playing Nascar last week and I couldn't keep my fingers on to save my life. Odd because I usually get sweaty hands and I play other racing games without that problem. If anything it'll be more comfortable if not for just practical reasons for me to grab a pair.

[quote name='mguiddy']Original thread here.[/QUOTE]
^^^what he said. Got mine from amazon (no tax, free ship, you all know this by now). I personally think they should be cheaper than $5. I mean they're two tiny pieces of plastic. I've picked up a handful of disc games for that price ya know. I do really like them though.

bread's done
Back