Really dumb Dragon Age origins question

iwannadie

CAGiversary!
I'm on my 2nd play through after playing all of the DLC from the ultimate edition and have upwards of 100++ hours played altogether and I have a seriously dumb question.

When you gain EXP points like say when killing something or reading a book, it flashes the EXP number over that characters head. Does only That character gain the EXP shown or is it given to the entire party?

I assumed all along that it is given to the entire party but it struck me as odd to have it pop up over a particular character though. I started wondering if I should choose a specific character to read a book or get the finishing blow on enemies.

Thanks for that, I forgot about the wiki I only used it for the gifts.

"Experience distribution is full on-screen amount for the character doing the action (killing an enemy, picking a lock, etc.) and 2 experience points less for every other party member. For example, let's say the main character kills a genlock and the experience point gain shown on-screen is 33 exp. That character will have 33 points added to his/her total and each other party member will get 31 points added."

bread's done
Back