Really want: Pangya Portable Limited Edition PSP Bundle or HTC Touch HD! Got: Laptop!

RagolSlayer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Some general guidelines:
1) If you're buying: You send payment first, regardless of how much feedback you've got.
2) If we're trading: Lower feedback sends first. No exceptions.
3) Currently I only accept PayPal, USPS Money Order, or concealed cash (at your own risk).

All prices include shipping via USPS.

Have:

HP Pavilion dv2807nr - Lightly used laptop; the only problems being these two minor blemishes on the upper-left corner of the screen (they came with the laptop when I bought it), but they're hardly noticeable at all. Comes with power cord and all original documentation. I'll include the box if you want it, but I'd prefer to ship it without. The batter holds about a 1 1/2 hour charge.

I bought this in August, so the HP 1-Year Limited Warranty is still in effect (just in case anything goes wrong).

Specs:
Screen Size: 14"
Processor: AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-60 2.0 GHz (Dual-Core)
RAM: 3GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150M
HDD: 140GB

Hoping for some cash (about $400?) or I will gladly trade for a Pangya Portable Limited Edition PSP-3000 Bundle (http://www.psphyper.com/psp/pangya-portable-out-in-korea-special-edition-psp-included/)! I'll even pay you back the shipping costs! (lol you can see I really want this)

I'll also trade for an HTC Touch HD (must work with AT&T and include a charger and stylus).

Thanks for looking! *goes back to playing SO4*

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I want FES sooo bad. Assuming it's the American version that came out a few weeks ago. I have the original...

Anyway, I don't have anything you want, and I'm 14 so I don't have Paypal. Guess I'll just shell out $30 at Gamecrazy.

[quote name='themightypencil']interested in FFXII CE...can you put it on hold for me a few days while I get the money together?
or cml for it![/quote]

Right now somebody else told me they might be interested in buying FFXII CE too, so if they decide not to get it, you'll be the first to know.

bread's done
Back