RebelBucks - From the makers of PrizeRebel, a site geared toward cash prizes!

D3FAULT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Pretty much everyone by now has heard of PrizeRebel, a prize site that I personally have earned more than $80 in prizes from. But now, from the makers of that site, comes RebelBucks.

RebelBucks is exactly like PrizeRebel, but instead of item prizes, this site is aimed at cash prizes - such as PayPal payouts.

You can sign up here:

or here: http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=d3fault-0

So far I have not earned in prizes on this site since it is new to me, but I will update this post when I do earn my first cash payout.

Enjoy!

[quote name='Gamer666']Too much censorship. If a site doesn't let me speak out against their problems (LIKE FAKE TESTIMONIALS) I'm going to post against them. Read the second and last posts in this thread http://techgeeks-online.com/forum/topic/1517-rebelbucks/[/QUOTE]

Fake testimonials don't worry me honestly, considering I earned more than $80 on PrizeRebel. Maybe their testimonials aren't "real" but I've seen real results with them regardless. As far as RebelBucks go, I don't know how legit they are since I just started using it, but I don't see it being any less legit considering it is run by the same people, based on a message I got from the admin on PrizeRebel advertising it.

[quote name='D3FAULT']Fake testimonials don't worry me honestly, considering I earned more than $80 on PrizeRebel. Maybe their testimonials aren't "real" but I've seen real results with them regardless. As far as RebelBucks go, I don't know how legit they are since I just started using it, but I don't see it being any less legit considering it is run by the same people, based on a message I got from the admin on PrizeRebel advertising it.[/QUOTE]
But they banned me for posting it in their bug section. We're supposed to post bugs so I posted that they forgot to remove their fake testimonials and they ban me? :drool: That doesn't fly.

[quote name='Gamer666']But they banned me for posting it in their bug section. We're supposed to post bugs so I posted that they forgot to remove their fake testimonials and they ban me? :drool: That doesn't fly.[/QUOTE]

Again, I've hardly got to use RebelBucks, but if it's run by the PrizeRebel people I fully trust them. I've never ran into ANY real troubles with them. I've even bombarded their support to death with questions and they always responded quickly and helpfully. Until I see otherwise from RebelBucks, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and use their service to earn cash. :p

bread's done
Back