Recalled Little Big Planet 1.

ExplodingRat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
So,

I have a copy of the Recalled Little Big Planet 1 (Opened, mint) that I was lucky enough to pick up the midnight of the original release for the game. I went to Meijer that night and got 2-3 of the old lady night shifters to go digging through packages to find it, but that only took about half an hour. :)

Is it worth anything? I kinda figured I'd keep it just because I know it IS the recalled copy, but since it was A) Opened and B) They patched it so you couldn't hear the song either way.

Just curious. :)

[quote name='ExplodingRat']So,

I have a copy of the Recalled Little Big Planet 1 (Opened, mint) that I was lucky enough to pick up the midnight of the original release for the game. I went to Meijer that night and got 2-3 of the old lady night shifters to go digging through packages to find it, but that only took about half an hour. :)

Is it worth anything? I kinda figured I'd keep it just because I know it IS the recalled copy, but since it was A) Opened and B) They patched it so you couldn't hear the song either way.

Just curious. :)[/QUOTE]

It is worth something, but I can't advise you as to what. HOWEVER, I hope you kept your receipt. As far as I know, that is the only way that it can be authenticated as the real thing, and even that won't necessarily prove that it is the recalled version.

[quote name='bg2001']HOWEVER, I hope you kept your receipt. As far as I know, that is the only way that it can be authenticated as the real thing, and even that won't necessarily prove that it is the recalled version.[/QUOTE]

Nope. The UPC's are different.

Original: 711719814825
New Batch: 711719819929

I don't know if there's a way to tell the difference on the actual disc itself. I have a copy myself, though.

Yep, mine has the 711719814825 UPC, but like you said, not sure if there's any way to tell on the disc if it's legit or not.

What I loved is I was working at GameStop at the time and only motivated by getting it because I had to box up the shipment of LBP that night to be shipped in the morning. After close I just went scrounging and found the copies at Meijer. The next morning we got an e-mail saying "We have to assume all other companies pulled the copies, so if anyone trades any copies in, please just take it as if it were the new "clean" copy."

bread's done
Back