Feedback
1 (100%)
thought this was interesting so i posted it. Go to

att.com/xbox

and
Receive an Xbox Live Vision Gold Pack & 2 Games
Requires purchase of high speed Internet from AT&T
FREE modem after rebate ($75 value) when you order online

Not bad if you don't already have high speed and an xbox 360 with live gold. I like how ATT is expanding their horizons

not available where i am, it is in my town i live outside of town i can only get wireless . lame, thanks tho, thats a neat find. i wonder wut 2 games?

sadly already have it :\

co-marketing_Xbox.jpg

HAHA at the guy on the right

i'm hoping my term ends soon so i can get this. it's a great deal. i need a cam, i want uno, and my xbox live is ending.

[quote name='TheMan70']thought this was interesting so i posted it. Go to

att.com/xbox

and
Receive an Xbox Live Vision Gold Pack & 2 Games
Requires purchase of high speed Internet from AT&T
FREE modem after rebate ($75 value) when you order online[/quote]

Doesn't offer a "dry" DSL option, or at least anyway to select "no phone line". I've been looking at replacing my cable modem where I live and i already know I can get a 3MB dry DSL connection (through AT&T) for $23.99/month which is less than half of what I pay for my 5MB cable connection. This would easily put me over the edge but I can't figure out how to make it work.

Vision Bundle usually comes with UNO and Robotron and 200 ms pts, so it's like getting 4 games. Hmm......

[quote name='MrBeatdown']^^^

I see the 360 now features PS2 controllers.[/quote]

Yea, I had to do a double take to be sure I was seeing that right...good going!

Awww bullcrap. My parents just ordered literally this exact service last week. Maybe i can call and ask for the promo retroactively...but i doubt it. Hmpphhh

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']Doesn't offer a "dry" DSL option, or at least anyway to select "no phone line". I've been looking at replacing my cable modem where I live and i already know I can get a 3MB dry DSL connection (through AT&T) for $23.99/month which is less than half of what I pay for my 5MB cable connection. This would easily put me over the edge but I can't figure out how to make it work.[/quote]

When I signed up (about 9 months ago) you couldn't get DSL from ATT without a phone line. What you can do is get the most basic phone line they offer. It's about $5 / month before fees and you get a limited # of outgoing calls and unlimited incoming calls. With this my DSL bill is about $30 a month, which is about half of what I'd have to pay for cable in my area.

Seems like a good deal, esp. if you are in the market to switch, but what about the "Offer ends 1/26/08" in the legal section at the bottom. Is that the whole thing or just the $50 cash back?

bread's done
Back