Rechargeable Battery Pack problem

RonnieWrecked

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
i got my 360 about a month ago and bought a play and charge kit.

for the most part i was playing my 360 daily [ oblivion ], then about a week ago i didn't play for about 4 days. when i turned my 360 on i noticed the blinking lights on the controller, so i plug it in.

now the battery seems to drain over night after a full charge. and i never had a low battery warning when i was playing daily. is this normal and i just never noticed this before? [ sometimes i would leave the charge kit on and i'm pretty sure the lights on the controller don't blink as long as it's connected. ]

I had this with a brand new play and charge kit. When hooked up the lights on the controller would blink around in a circle. I called Xbox support and went through their song and dance for about 30 minutes. At the end they were going to send me replacement but didn't have any "in stock" to send me. Whatever the hell this means (doesn't Microsoft make the damn things? how can they be out of stock?) What I ended up doing was taking it back to Walmart and exchanging it because I didn't have a receipt to where I originally bought it.

bread's done
Back