Recoil AR Starter Sets $30 target online

Not strictly a video game, but close and they sell them at gamestop. These are normally around $80, target in store has them on sale for $50, but their website has them for $29.49 and they will price match. Also, the Grenada’s are on sale for $7.49. Just picked up a set and two grenades. Good deal if you are in to laser tag, and this game also has airdrops, air strikes and directional sound as part of the augmented reality stuff on the cell phone.

I’m impressed by some brief messing around with it. I just played indoors with my 6 year old, so it’s hard to tell how accurate it is. I messed around with outdoor mode but it isn’t very good inside. It seems like it will be a blast outside though. Be prepared for lots of batteries. 4 as per gun and 4 in the base unit. 1 aaa in each grenade. It was also all really easy to set up out of the box.

I’m impressed by some brief messing around with it. I just played indoors with my 6 year old, so it’s hard to tell how accurate it is. I messed around with outdoor mode but it isn’t very good inside. It seems like it will be a blast outside though. Be prepared for lots of batteries. 4 as per gun and 4 in the base unit. 1 aaa in each grenade. It was also all really easy to set up out of the box.
You gotta snap a phone onto each gun as well, right? That's what kept me from doing it with my kids.

You gotta snap a phone onto each gun as well, right? That's what kept me from doing it with my kids.
I would stay away from this product at this point. Most stores appear to be clearing it out so I don't see the app being supported much in the future. I bought two starter sets when GS was clearing them out for $35. I regret not returning them as the app is buggy. It's fun when you finally get it to work but I spent more time trying to get the damn thing to work than actually playing.

bread's done
Back